1. puddin78's Avatar
    When I was in Korea I saw an awesome white Bold 9700 that had both English and Korean characters(like it does on Korean computer keyboards). Is there any housing available out there with this type of keyboard faceplate? I constantly mess up at least a few times when I'm trying to type Korean (very different than typing on a computer keyboard! )

    If anybody has heard of this would love to know! Thanks!
    11-10-10 02:17 PM
  2. agadgetgeek's Avatar
    Have you had any luck with finding such housing yet?
    11-29-10 08:30 AM
  3. puddin78's Avatar
    I did find some at True Supplier, and the prices were not bad if you just wanted to replace the keyboard. Haven't ordered it yet though because I am still trying to work up the nerve to try and attempt to change out the keyboard myself

    If you do get it, would love to hear how the quality is etc.
    11-29-10 01:08 PM