Hi everyone,
    I've been doing a LOT of reading around, and knowing myself (and the fact i already received my PhantomSkinz -thanks forum for NOT making the choice of skins any easier btw hehe- in addition to the OEM rubbery plasticky soft case i got free with the phone), I've come to the conclusion if i will buy a case, it HAS to have keyboard protection.
    Long story short, it seems my best options are the Otterbox Defender, and the Innocase 360.
    I've read reviews and watched videos/pics, and it's a damn tough decision!
    Anyway, I just want to make sure I'm not overlooking anything here (no need to advertise either product unless you'd like to, this is not a "which is best" thread).
    Thank you!
    Dav
    09-13-09 07:26 PM
    If you need full blown protection, I would say go with the Otterbox since that thing is solid. I think the Innocase 360 would be better for the more casual user that is just anal about their phone being damaged. The Innocase does have the Spring Lock holster which is a big plus if you don't like having your phone in your pocket.
    09-16-09 04:13 PM
    See I reckon the Innocase 360 is the way to go, but including the holster it's a whole 20 bucks more expensive!
    It comes down to extreme/overkill protection (not bad by any means), more bulk (which is not necessary because quite possibly overkill, i'm just a clumsy college student), but cheaper... vs more compact, full protection, but 55 bucks (with holster combo)...
    09-17-09 02:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD