Well I just tested my innocase II and it worked perfectly. I dropped it by accident and it did it's job. Makes me happy knowing my addiction is protected.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-09 09:46 AM
    I just dropped my curve on purpose 5 feet off thin carpeteting and it's still fine..

Trust me, that case will only provide cosmetic protection more than anything else.
    05-08-09 10:25 AM
    Now just throw it out a second story window and tell me if it makes it. Then you will have a sale with me!
    05-08-09 11:01 AM
    Now just throw it out a second story window and tell me if it makes it. Then you will have a sale with me!
    My friend just did it out of my house and its fine, but uh im not telling you what it landed on lol. It kept it protected
    05-08-09 11:34 AM
    Do that with your case on, and i'll be sold on with your case
    05-08-09 11:51 AM
    I failed to mention that I was getting out of my truck and dropped it on pavement not carpet. Like I said it makes me happy that it protects my addiction.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-09 12:20 PM
    ive dropped many times on thin office carpet and it protects it great
    05-08-09 12:29 PM
    I have the Innocase II and Have dropped my phone once....on concrete, bounce 5 or 6 times....and it protected it well.

NOT A SCRATCH!!!! Very happy with the quality!

I also have the 360 but have not dropped it yet with that case on.
    05-08-09 01:41 PM
    I just dropped my curve on purpose 5 feet off thin carpeteting and it's still fine..

Trust me, that case will only provide cosmetic protection more than anything else.
    On purpose? Really?
    05-08-09 02:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD