Also, what made you choose the I over the II?
    hi...was there an answer to this question? -ck
    01-09-09 03:35 PM
    hi...was there an answer to this question? -ck
    Well, I chose I over II because it covered the top. Thats only the real major difference besides one is snap on case the other is a slide in.
    01-09-09 03:38 PM
    I too, ordered the Sapphire Blue Innocase I + Holster. It arrives today, will post pics.
    Here are pics of the Innocase I in Sapphire Blue (apologies, I'm not the world's best photographer).

I've had the case for a few hours, here are my thoughts:
    1. It makes the Storm feel more secure in your hands, the rubber is very grippy.
    2. It slips in/out of the holster without any difficulty.
    3. I had the OEM BB leather pouch holster, but you feel the vibration better with this Seidio holster.
    4. Having the phone go into the holster face-in allows you to hear the ringer better as well.
    5. As others have noted, the unit does seem to heat up a bit over extended periods of use.....
    Last edited by TourStageFan; 01-09-09 at 06:32 PM.
    01-09-09 06:30 PM
    Seidios leather cases do not support the sleeper function. Only their holsters.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Is this accurate? I thought the sleeper function was initiated by magnets, of which both the holster and the cases have. The holster has a magnet inside the plastic near the belt clip, and the cases have them in the flap.

The POS leather case I bought at VZW has magnets that close the case and initiate the sleep function. Seidio cases have the same closure and should initiate sleep mode.
    01-11-09 06:17 PM
    Yeah, the guy at Seidio just called and said I could probably "work something out" with FedEx. No thanks, I've already sunk too much time into this game. If it shows up today or tomorrow, awesome. If not, I'll put a sign up to reject deliveries next week while I'm out and I guess they'll ship it back to Seidio and Seidio can ship me yet another one when I get back.

Looks like Seidio makes some decent stuff, just might need to work on their communication after an order is placed.
    I'm sorry I wasn't able to respond to this earlier, but I was at Macworld and CES last week.

I sincerely apologize for the problems with your order.

It's my understanding that Fedex did indeed lose your package, but I am sorry the customer service team was not able to react quickly enough to your particular situation. Our team was a little shorthanded last week due to Macworld, and they deal with hundreds of orders and phone calls per day.

If you'll email your email and contact information to [email protected], I'll see what I can do to find out exactly what happened so we can improve any processes if necessary to avoid situations like this in the future.

Thanks,
    01-12-09 01:19 AM
    I first got the innocase II and had alot of issues with the screen not clicking. I also did not like the process of putting it on and taking it off. To get it on the case really rubs the side of the device and puts the left side key under stress. To pull it off you really have to wrench it open and I found myself ripping the crome a bit to get it out.

The innocase I, IMHO, is a superior product. Protection is total, the device looks great and it has not effected the screen at all. It is a bit of a chore to get off, but the phone recieves no stress. Wish I could say the same about my fingers.
    01-12-09 10:00 AM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD