and love the feel of it. The case fits nicely around the phone and in the holster as well. I was using the silicon skin but this is definitely better. I wasnt sure if I am spending too much for a case. However the screen didnt response well at all the first time i tried using it. I mean I couldnt scroll at the home screen, and i had to pres pretty hard to click. I did a battery pull and its working fine now. I am not sure what was it. I hope it doesnt happen again.
    01-04-09 01:20 PM
    Sweet! Care to drop some pix on us?

Also, what made you choose the I over the II?
    01-04-09 01:24 PM
    and love the feel of it. The case fits nicely around the phone and in the holster as well. I was using the silicon skin but this is definitely better. I wasnt sure if I am spending too much for a case. However the screen didnt response well at all the first time i tried using it. I mean I couldnt scroll at the home screen, and i had to pres pretty hard to click. I did a battery pull and its working fine now. I am not sure what was it. I hope it doesnt happen again.
    i sure hope this isn't the same problem I had with the II.
    I returned my "II" for the "I" thinking that it wouldn't "torque" the body of the Storm and throw off the screw adjustment that I made and now have perfect type.
    Was it hard to put on?
    Does it seem to torque the phone?
    01-04-09 01:30 PM
    Actually it wasnt hard at all .... pretty straight forward. What exactly do you mean by torquing the phone?? And its not letting me insert images ... r maybe im doing something wrong.
    01-04-09 01:33 PM
    It seemed the make of the "II" pulled the sides which bulged the middle.
    Or squeezed the sides and had the same affect.
    At least thats what I think messed up my adjustment.
    01-04-09 01:39 PM
    Ok I see what you r saying. Nope I didnt have that feeling at all. It seems to fit nicely. The pics are here :

s553.photobucket.com/albums/jj379/isaeed/?albumview=slideshow
    01-04-09 01:51 PM
    Man that is a great looking case. After seeing your photos of the black version, I'm halfway regretting my sapphire blue order which should be here next week ...
    01-04-09 02:01 PM
    I got my Innocase II yesterday and it looks, fits, feels and works great. No problems.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-09 02:46 PM
    does it have the sleep mode
    01-04-09 02:50 PM
    Only the holster has the sleep mode, not the case itself.
    01-04-09 02:54 PM
    I dont think so. When I take it out of the holster it still stays in the lock mode. I remember my Curve used to get unlocked when I would take it out of the holster.
    01-04-09 02:55 PM
    Yeah, I think I like the I better than the II.
    01-04-09 02:57 PM
    Go to options-password-lock handheld when holstering-check no and phone will not be locked with taking out of "sleep" mode while in holster or pouch
    01-08-09 09:27 PM
    Just got my Seidio Innocase I tonight. I love it, it slides in and out of my pocket much easier than the Verizon gel case. I also love how it sinks the side buttons in a bit. I was always hitting them when I would pull it out of my pocket...it's much better now.
    01-08-09 09:36 PM
    thanks to the Seidio Innocase I ... not even a single scratch on it. It fell on the road when I was getting out of my car and i literally screamed. Just the fact it didnt get any scratches I got my moneys worth.
    01-08-09 10:10 PM
    I also received my Seido 1 tonight. It looks pretty good except there are gaps all the way around. They are hairline, but they are there and I notice them. Also I was alittle dissapointed that the top piece is not felt lined as well. I am sure over time that the hard plastic will leave marks. It is not nearly as grippy as the BB rubber case, but I think the hard plastic will certainly provide better coverage. No issues with typing, taking pics, or speaker.
    01-08-09 10:11 PM
    I recently got the Innocase II and holster - been working pretty nicely so far. Much sleeker than the otterbox I had for my curve, but not as much protection I'd say.
    01-08-09 10:14 PM
    I had some ''gaps'' too in the beginning but then I pressed hard on them and I dont see them anymore. I am surprised your top piece is not lining as mine lines all around. You may wanna check with them about sending you the one which does. After all its not cheap.
    01-08-09 10:15 PM
    Man that is a great looking case. After seeing your photos of the black version, I'm halfway regretting my sapphire blue order which should be here next week ...
    I too, ordered the Sapphire Blue Innocase I + Holster. It arrives today, will post pics.
    01-08-09 11:43 PM
    I too, ordered the Sapphire Blue Innocase I + Holster. It arrives today, will post pics.
    oooo pls do, id like to see more of a real pic of that color instead of the stock pics on their site... im interested in getting one of those + holsters as well
    01-08-09 11:57 PM
    please post up some pics
    01-09-09 12:01 AM
    I got one of the rubber Blackberry skins from the shop here, I may have to check one of these cases out!

01-09-09 12:04 AM
    I got my innocase I yesterday and its great, only problem is that it is impossible to get off wothout feeling like your gonna break it...any suggestions?

01-09-09 12:14 AM
    I got my innocase I yesterday and its great, only problem is that it is impossible to get off wothout feeling like your gonna break it...any suggestions?

Nope. I felt the same. Thats why I'm not going to remove the case if I dont have to. If you pull up and it still isnt unclipping, work your way around it and try and unclip from other areas.
    01-09-09 08:19 AM
    You have to squeze hard on both sides of the phone near where it "clips". If you do that just right it pop's right off. Takes some practice, but once you figure it out you can take it on and off in a matter of seconds. BTW, I have the innocase II and LOVE IT, such a nice piece.
    01-09-09 08:32 AM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD