Cool story bro.
    10-03-11 06:49 PM
    Cool story bro.
    Umadbro?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

10-03-11 07:07 PM
    I bought the phone because I liked my 9000 and the alluminum trim on the 9900 is attractive, I'm also not 3 years old and don't drop my phone. I have only dropped a phone once or twice in 5 years and easily replaced the damaged housing from ebay for 3 bucks. In addition the pouch it comes with is protection enough, I don't find it neccessary to ad 1 pound of plastic on the phone.

I will say it one more time so you understand correctly. I work outdoors, on a roof, dirty hands, dust and debris all over, dirty hands, need protection for phone, dirty hands.

Nuff said.
    Smokeless Joe likes this.
    10-03-11 07:15 PM
    I will say it one more time so you understand correctly. I work outdoors, on a roof, dirty hands, dust and debris all over, dirty hands, need protection for phone, dirty hands.

Nuff said.
    You are dumb for using a 600 dollar device in those conditions, get a cheap phone? Since when do you need access to email while roofing? You also probably own a 3.5 diesel truck to carry your lunch pale around.

10-03-11 09:00 PM

Nuff said.
    Or get a phone that meets military expectations? Samsung rugby 2 or Sonim XP1300 core - should meet your harsh working environments and you would probably stick a case on that too lul.

Last edited by W4rl0ck; 10-03-11 at 09:08 PM.
    10-03-11 09:06 PM
    You are dumb for using a 600 dollar device in those conditions, get a cheap phone? Since when do you need access to email while roofing? You also probably own a 3.5 diesel truck to carry your lunch pale around.

- $200 phone
    - email alerts from customers
    - Ford F350

And its pail jacka$$

mc21, xazizx88 and frifred like this.
    10-03-11 09:09 PM
    I bought the phone because I liked my 9000 and the alluminum trim on the 9900 is attractive, I'm also not 3 years old and don't drop my phone. I have only dropped a phone once or twice in 5 years and easily replaced the damaged housing from ebay for 3 bucks. In addition the pouch it comes with is protection enough, I don't find it neccessary to ad 1 pound of plastic on the phone.

I'm pretty sure this thread was about those of us interested in a case for our phone. For some reason you found it necessary to jump in and comment on why not to cover your phone. If you have nothing to contribute to the thread then move on. Easy.
    10-03-11 09:11 PM
    [QUOTE=shadysprings;6728377]The only holster with magnet i know of today if the Otterbox Defender. However there's "design flaw" and the idea of crazy gluing the rubber piece to the plastic case is starting to sound better. Just hope you don't need to access the battery, memory card, or sim card.

Come on, will some company get it right!

What's the flaw with the Defender exactly?

10-03-11 09:11 PM
    [QUOTE=wesware;6729666]
    The only holster with magnet i know of today if the Otterbox Defender. However there's "design flaw" and the idea of crazy gluing the rubber piece to the plastic case is starting to sound better. Just hope you don't need to access the battery, memory card, or sim card.

The rubber cover tends to come apart from the plastic casing. I just got the Defender in the mail today and will give it a whirl for a week. So far the rubber casing is in place.
    10-03-11 09:17 PM
    [QUOTE=W4rl0ck;6729373]Umadbro?

haha, funny. We all know you're 8 years old. You even stated that in you earlier post. Do 8 year olds have Blackberries now.
    10-03-11 09:17 PM
    [QUOTE=wesware;6729666]
    The only holster with magnet i know of today if the Otterbox Defender. However there's "design flaw" and the idea of crazy gluing the rubber piece to the plastic case is starting to sound better. Just hope you don't need to access the battery, memory card, or sim card.

The rubber that goes around the plastic part pulls off all the time. So you're constantly needing to pull it back on. It's too bad because it's a great setup otherwise.
    10-03-11 09:20 PM
    - $200 phone
    - email alerts from customers
    - Ford F350

And its pail jacka$$

Like to see a picture of your F350 next to W4rl0ck's tricycle. Or is it tR1<y<Le
    10-03-11 09:23 PM
    Me too, since both are imaginary?

10-04-11 01:53 AM
    Me too, since both are imaginary?

Now let's see the tricycle.

shadysprings likes this.
    10-04-11 04:02 AM
    Now let's see the tricycle.

Click to view quoted image
    http://www.allproducts.com/sports/landwide/11-children_tricycle-l.jpg
    Last edited by W4rl0ck; 10-04-11 at 09:26 AM.
    10-04-11 09:24 AM
    I'm glad to hear that someone received a holster with the sleeper magnet as I was not so lucky. I sent an email to Seidio and am hoping that they will replace the one that I received. At this point I am not a satisfied customer.

I apologize about this. We have listened to your feedback and will have magnets on all incoming holsters. If you received a holster without a magnet, please contact our customer service and they will make sure you receive a replacement.
    10-06-11 11:35 AM
    I apologize about this. We have listened to your feedback and will have magnets on all incoming holsters. If you received a holster without a magnet, please contact our customer service and they will make sure you receive a replacement.
    Great news! So both Active and Surface holsters will have sleep magnet? Just to be clear before I order one.
    10-06-11 12:06 PM
    So if I order a spring-clip holster (for a naked device) today, will it come with the magnet? Thanks.
    Last edited by Aceroller; 10-06-11 at 02:05 PM.
    10-06-11 02:03 PM
    Looks like it may be time to go for one of their clip holsters, now that they are adding magnets to their line.
    10-06-11 02:06 PM
    That's what makes a good company. One that listens to the customers. I only wish I had not returned mine yesterday before the exchange was being offered. I will reorder when I hear that the new ones are shipping. Thanks Seidio.

Jake Storm likes this.
    10-06-11 02:16 PM
    I'd say that is pretty darn good customer service right there. I just called Seidio and my replacement will be in the mail soon.
    Jake Storm likes this.
    10-06-11 03:51 PM
    I'd say that is pretty darn good customer service right there. I just called Seidio and my replacement will be in the mail soon.
    Absolutely good customer service!
    I just reordered a Surface case and holster combo.

I really enjoyed the protection and easy of use that my Innocase / holster combo provided for my 9780 and have recommended the same to a lot of BB users.

Thanks for listening Seidio!
    Now just hurry up and get us a charging pod so we can charge the 9900 while still in the case. Please
    10-06-11 04:36 PM
    Did you just call and and get the replacement taken care of over the phone or did you have to fill out an RMA request form?
    10-06-11 04:53 PM
    I received my replacement holster in the mail today. Magnet is on board. I am a happy camper. Thanks Seidio.
    10-17-11 05:47 PM
    I received my replacement holster in the mail today. Magnet is on board. I am a happy camper. Thanks Seidio.

Same here! They even sent me a return label with shipping to send back the holster without the magnet. I have to say they have great customer service. I will probably now buy the convert add on kit to give added protection when I am at work. My Otterbox Defender is just not cutting it.

10-17-11 05:54 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD