It looks like the case has an opening on the back where the dock charging sensors are uncovered, but is the case to thick to use the OEM cradle to charge the device?
    It's too thick to use the charging cradle with the bottom half on. It's designed to come apart this way so you can slide the bottom part off and use the OEM cradle though.
    Mine fits a less snug than the same product for my 8900 did. There were some reports of the 8900 model rubbing the chrome paint off the bezel (easy to do anyway) so I'm guessing the made the tour's fit a little looser. If I take off the bottom part and hang on to only the top part, the tour will fall out. This didn't happen with the 8900 version, you actually had to tug off the top portion to get it out. Not complaining at all, just pointing out differences.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 03:51 AM
    I got a one piece skin that's very similar to this, but I bought it at the Verizon store. It actually covers all the buttons, but they're still functional. $14.99. Only difference is that it's one piece and doesn't have the rear charging contacts exposed. That's fine for me as I just use the side plug for charging.
    08-31-09 09:39 PM
    yea, i figured they would make their own dock at some point. For now i'll probably just leave the dock at work, as I usually dont have the case on there. Still cant decide between this and the Surface case from seidio
    what is the difference between the two. Which one is the hard two piece plastic shell that is coat in rubber? My buddy has a pearl with one of those two piece plastic shell siedio cases and loves it.
    08-31-09 09:47 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD