My Seidio case just arrived and I'm wondering did anyone else preorder and receive theirs? if so your thoughts? Also I been hearing alot about the Otterbox Commuter and Defender, are they worth the return of my Innocase besides the fact that they thoroughly protect your Storm....cosmetically though is what gets me, since I just left the Bodyglove which was a good quality case, but not as attractive.

Innocase II Surface, Black
    12-18-09 09:40 AM
    Innocase should release a 360 version also im hoping. I had that on my S1 and loved it. I would stick with the Innocase unless like the idea of having all the buttons protected
    12-18-09 09:48 AM
    Do you like it so far? I know you said your thinking about the otterbox or whatever, but I just wanted to know if you like your case. I need to shell out for once and get a decent case. Right now I'm just rolling with the standard holster like this:BlackBerry Storm 2 Leather Case. It gets the job done I guess, but I definately need an upgrade. Was just wondering your thoughts on your case so I can figure out which one I want. Thanks btw if you respond.
    12-18-09 12:08 PM
    Do you like it so far? I know you said your thinking about the otterbox or whatever, but I just wanted to know if you like your case. I need to shell out for once and get a decent case. Right now I'm just rolling with the standard holster like this:BlackBerry Storm 2 Leather Case. It gets the job done I guess, but I definately need an upgrade. Was just wondering your thoughts on your case so I can figure out which one I want. Thanks btw if you respond.
    I like how it is slim to the phone and not bulky like some of the other cases....It feels snug and tight on my S2, the only regret I have is the price I paid which I feel is waaaayyyy overpriced for a somewhat hard plastic case that you could easily mistaken for a knock-off sold on the street.
    12-18-09 07:58 PM
    I had the Innocase for my 9530. Gonna go with the incipio feather. its $10 cheaper and free shipping. But if I want it the next day I can get it for the same price as the Innocase =)
    12-18-09 08:21 PM
    Is the case slick?
    12-18-09 08:47 PM
    Is the case slick?
    Looks like it's the same material of the one that I had on my S1. It looks slick but it actually has a decent grippyness to it.

I'm liking the way it looks. I'll probably pick it up. I like my OB Commuter but all the crevises pick up dirt/dust like crazy. Plus this way I can use my belt clip again. The commuter "sorta" fits into the sedios s1 clip but not securely enough for me to trust it.
    12-18-09 09:23 PM
    I actually ordered myself one the other week and received it two days ago but it is a xmas gift so I will have to wait sigh lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-09 10:07 PM
    I might look into this.

I was waiting on the Incipio cases to come out, but they seem to be taking a while to get in stock on their site so I may just order one of these instead.

12-18-09 10:24 PM
    Id look into it if it had a belt clip...but the fact that they want another 30 bucks for a clip is kind of ridiculous.....
    12-18-09 10:38 PM
    one issue I had with the seidio innocase was that I felt it was too tight and on the S1 affected the screen click. I'm concerned it will do the same for the S2....otherwise protection wise,you cannot beat this case.
    12-19-09 09:09 AM
    Is the case slick?

VERY Slick
    12-19-09 10:56 AM
    I had the Innocase for my 9530. Gonna go with the incipio feather. its $10 cheaper and free shipping. But if I want it the next day I can get it for the same price as the Innocase =)
    Just checked it out...Looks D*** good, plus it does not have the plastic piece going across the top above the word 'blackberry' I may invest in this when they get it back in stock
    12-19-09 11:04 AM
    looks awesome man
    12-19-09 07:07 PM
    I had one of the plastic rubberized cases from the ebay seller digimobilesource, sadly it cracked within a week after I took the phone out to wipe it and put it back in. I ended up ordering an otter box now.
    12-19-09 10:07 PM
    one issue I had with the seidio innocase was that I felt it was too tight and on the S1 affected the screen click. I'm concerned it will do the same for the S2....otherwise protection wise,you cannot beat this case.
    That case wont protect a dang thing. If it fall on its face the screen is screwed. Thats not protection. With my case, if the phone falls on its face screen is protected
    12-20-09 01:51 AM
    Why do you have to keep reposting the same thing over and over again. It just bothers you that someone does not need a otterbox to protect their phone...just because you use that case does not make you special. The innocase is a slim way to give some protection to your phone without covering it up completely in a pile of rubber.
    12-20-09 10:47 AM
    Have it and love it. Had the OB Defender for my curve and it was great too, but I like the Seido. Wish the belt clip on the holster was bigger to fit over a bigger belt tho.
    12-20-09 11:55 AM
    I got mine and I love it.
    12-21-09 12:00 PM
    I actually took and dropped my S2 in the Innocase on my kitchen floor on purpose and to my surprise it stayed in one piece....Overall, it is a good case after looking past the really slick housing and the street knock-off quality....
    12-21-09 01:23 PM
    I have mine on order. Should be here om 12/24. I had 2 BlackBerry cases that the clip broke within a week.
    12-21-09 08:43 PM
    12-22-09 02:12 AM
    As much as I tend to disagree with cpugeek, on this occasion I will have to agree with him. The seidio cases are very nice looking but the ones that I have used just don't offer the kind of drop protection that I need. They tend to split open and send my phone skidding naked across the floor. The OtterBox line of cases offer unparalleled levels of protection. Period. If all you need is scratch protection then the seidio line is good enough for you. But if you want all around scratch and impact protection then the otterbox is the way to go. I take my phone with me into some pretty rough environments and the otterbox has always kept it safe.

12-22-09 06:08 AM
    ^ever notice any difference in the screen click due to the otterbox??
    12-22-09 09:47 AM
    I have been using a Seidio case on my Curve for a couple of years and it had a nice grip to it. For some reason the new case has a slick feel to it so I am disappointed with it in that regard. IMO, the reason for having a case is so that it will be easier to hold on to and not drop it! It could be that it's just new and over time it will pick up dirt and grime and become easier to hold on to. If not I'll have to put soemthing like e-grips on it.

I also applied the screen protector that they sell and it works well in keeping the smudges down. It doesn't affect the performance of the touch functions at all.

I also received the charger cradle too, and my only complaint is they put the USB connector directly in the back of the unit. So if you keep it on a shelf like i do, it will stick out from the wall a couple of inches. The charging cradle comes with a plastic insert so that if you are using the charger without a case, the Storm fits nicely into the Micro USB connector. If you are using the Innocase, then you need to remove the plastic insert because if you don't you won't be able to push it down on the micro USB connector for charging.

Compared to a cheap rubberized case I picked up at the shopping mall kiosk until this arrived, it works much
    better.
    12-22-09 11:02 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD