Ordered from Amazon. $9+ but shipping to Singapore's dear. Bought 3, 1 for office, 1 for my bedside and another to give a friend to make me feel it's worthwhile.

Still, for 3 pcs and shipping thrown in, it's abt the same price as in the shops here. Gee, I feel better already.

Whoever doesn't have one, I strongly recommend it! Now I can use my BB to my heart's content without worrying abt it running out of juice. And I can charge without worry abt when that female micro usb plug will get "loose".

BB rocks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-10 11:34 AM
    Did you remember to order extra wall chargers too?
    07-27-10 11:39 AM
    Haha. Good one. My days of lurking in here enlightened me these come without the wall chargers.

Yes, I thought of that. The one in the office uses my usb cable while the one at home the wall charger.

Gosh, I love CB forums.

07-27-10 11:52 AM
    Enjoy! They look pretty cool when in use.
    07-27-10 12:26 PM
    I'm planning on getting one soon.

07-27-10 01:10 PM
    I got one since day 1 , its one of RIMs best invention !
    07-27-10 09:55 PM
    I agree...the pod is awesome. I got two for around $5/ea..one for the office and one for the bedside table.
    Plus I use Leave It On to keep my BerryWeather homescreen on while its sitting in the pod (I have a 9000 bold with a pod that I use as a clock/alarm).

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    07-27-10 10:03 PM
    I also just bought a charging pod but now I have a dilemma in my hands because I use a poly plastic case which requires me to remove it every time I want to use the pod. Its a pain to remove the case & even though the Bold is sexy as is, it needs protection. Anyhow, anyone have those silicone cases? I'm thinking about picking up one of those because they slip on & off much easier. How are you guys w/ cases using the pods?

07-27-10 11:01 PM
    I slip off my case and put my 9700 into the pod to charge. Not a problem for me.

You may want to look into cases that come with pods that are compatible with the cases.
    07-27-10 11:05 PM
    I use a holster so I can just slip it out of that and on to the pod.
    I mean I know protecting the berry is important and all..but the way I look at it is if I get a scratch or something I can't live with, ill just spend the few bucks to replace that part..
    To me cases (silicone, etc) are more annoying then they're worth.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    07-27-10 11:15 PM
    I love the way my BB goes into sleep mode at night when I stand it in the pod. The 'night clock' feature is just super!
    07-27-10 11:41 PM
    Just got one, and its amazing no more trying to find the AC cable behind my bed to charge my BB, just drop it on the cradle\pod and done, with a very sleek design and wants me to charge it all day, and with the bedside mode Huge bonus! . Now I need to get a new one for my computer desk

07-28-10 04:04 AM
    ... anyone have those silicone cases? I'm thinking about picking up one of those because they slip on & off much easier. How are you guys w/ cases using the pods?...
    I am using the Otterbox Commuter case on my device and it is really easy to remove at night for charging in the pod. The case offers great protection too.
    07-28-10 09:12 AM
    I agree. I have the OEM pod and the Seidio innocase and compatible dock.

Both awesome and must haves.
    07-28-10 10:31 AM
    I'm buying one for college since the beds aren't usually directly next to the desks so I need something to prop it up at night.
    07-28-10 03:09 PM
    Looking to order a couple this week...one for desk and one for bedroom.

07-28-10 07:35 PM
    Now if they just made a charging and syncing cradle.
    07-29-10 07:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD