Just wanted to share this story with cb nation.

Wife did the laundry and told me "the thing on the table probably doesn't work anymore" it was my charger and battery. I was so scared it wouldn't work. It went through the washer and dryer and it still works!!!!!

Just wanted to share my story with you guys and gals here.

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-04-12 07:45 PM
    That is impressive. After seeing the stress tests on BlackBerrys, it wouldn't be surprising they also test other components in really harsh and "humid" environments!

Btw, where did you get your JM-1? I just realized I can carry an extra one in my wallet, the battery is so thin!.
    03-04-12 09:08 PM
    I got the battery and charger from here in the crackberry store.

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-04-12 11:25 PM
    So after having it for a day what I have noticed is that the battery looks a little chewed up and water marked due to the washer and dryer.

I also noticed on the normal charger after overnight charge the light turns red, if I use my playbook charger it seems to stay yellow. I think the green light is blown. I threw my battery I had charging in it in and was a quick drop to 96% so I'm not sure if its charging as efficently as it should. Either way I'm still impressed with the durability.
    03-05-12 03:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD