I already have an extra battery for my Bold 9930 and I am looking for an external battery charger for a JM-1. Anyone seen the external charger portion of the "bundle" for sale by itself? Or has anyone found a good aftermarket external charger? Been searching but haven't found one yet. Thanks.
    06-12-12 09:04 AM
    Quite a few on Amazon. That's where I got mine from.....works like a charm
    06-12-12 09:47 AM
    Send me a link of the one you use if you can. Some of the ones I see look really similar to the ebay ones that are for the Bold 9000 and mislabeled for the 9900/9930. Thanks for the help.
    06-12-12 10:20 AM
    I already have an extra battery for my Bold 9930 and I am looking for an external battery charger for a JM-1. Anyone seen the external charger portion of the "bundle" for sale by itself? Or has anyone found a good aftermarket external charger? Been searching but haven't found one yet. Thanks.
    As far as I know,the following three brand external battery are suitable for your mobile phone,Anker,RAVPower,Powergen.You can search at amazon.
    06-18-12 02:36 AM
    As far as I know,the following three brand external battery are suitable for your mobile phone,Anker,RAVPower,Powergen.You can search at amazon.
    Which brand of external battery charger do you think is the most trustworthy?
    06-23-12 05:21 PM
    Sorry to bump an old thread. I just got a RavPower 'Dynamo On the Go' 10400mah external battery backup. When I tried to connect it, my 9930 gave me the "unrecognized power source" message. What makes this battery charging circuit so special?
    05-01-13 08:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD