Hey all,

Has anybody bought/tested this headset yet? It has a lot of the features I am looking for but I have read some recent reviews that were pretty negative regarding noise cancelation for the device. The price is steep as well, giving me hesitation...

-Scion
    11-08-09 03:08 PM
    Hey all,

Has anybody bought/tested this headset yet? It has a lot of the features I am looking for but I have read some recent reviews that were pretty negative regarding noise cancelation for the device. The price is steep as well, giving me hesitation...

-Scion
    I have a friend who uses the Jabra and loves it. He lives in the desert and drives a convertible and claims that the Jabra has excellent call quality when he is on the road.

Personally, I've always loved the Motorola H700 and use my H700 ALL THE TIME and couldn't be happier. I think I paid $50 for it at T-Mobile. I haven't got one complaint about the H700 and am delighted with it.
    11-09-09 12:22 AM
    just bought one the other day..

cant speak to noise cancellation, since I usually keep the windows closed when talking on a headset in the car..but, incoming sound was very clear, and every one I have talked to says my voice sounds perfect as well..
    Its so light and easy on your ear, you wont even know you are wearing it..

useage time is pretty low, about 2 hours continuous, but, thats only if you use it non stop, like listening to music for 2 hours..yes, you can listen to music through this!

the "charging stone" comes with a clip to hook to your belt, or you can just keep it in your pocket, since its so small, and just get another 2 hours of juice by putting in in there..or,leave it in there, in your pocket, and just pop it out and into your ear if you get a call..

really neat device, it just would be alot nicer if they could increase battery life somehow, but it is so tiny.....
    11-10-09 08:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD