I've searched both CB forums along with an unsuccessful post in the movies section, also searched google but all responses are not current with 2010, they all fall back to 08, 09 with no definitive response.

So before I take the dive and buy and ipod touch mainly for my 3y/o daughter so I can use itunes to download seasons of the tv shows that she loves. Can I purchase them on itunes and download them to the 9550, hopefully without much issue? Thank you in advance for any help...
    04-24-10 11:25 PM
    There was a thread floating around on here for awhile that had a huge selection of movies just for the Storm and Storm2 havnt seen it for awhile but it may be on here still if you search for that you might find your answer
    04-25-10 06:01 AM
    Unfortunately, iTunes movies/TV shows all have DRM, so they only work on Apple devices, or in iTunes.

So if you want to buy shows off iTunes, then you're going to have to get that iPod Touch for your daughter.
    04-25-10 06:07 AM
    Google "iphone4idiots". Sign up and you can get many movies/tvshows already in mp4 format. Since I have been using it, I no longer use iTunes.
    04-25-10 06:30 AM
    Thanks. I'll check it out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-10 11:41 AM
    @jbdale

Thanks for the website as its made my life so much easier! I don't have HBO but I'm keeping up with True Blood and Entourage not to mention finally seeing Weeds and Dexter.

Single link mp4 downloads make it so simple and I haven't had to fill out any surveys or been hit with clicksor pop-ups. The site is awesome!!

Thanks again
    07-06-10 10:15 AM
    I have not tried this but it might work for you. I think that a trial is available too.

Sound Taxi
    07-06-10 10:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD