I downloaded it and thought everything was running smoothly. I went to play the songs but I now only have access to mine and no one else's. The biggest feature to this is it being connected to your friends and having access to their songs. I've tried contacting Blackberry via twitter and facebook but probably won't hear back for a while due to the holidays.

Has anyone else run into this same issue with the new version? Anyone know how to fix this. I deleted it and re-installed it and that didn't fix it.
    12-24-11 07:09 PM
    I had different problems with 1.1.0.12 on my 9800 but the same experience with RIM's customer support. For me BBM music stopped working entirely after the update. I tried multiple times to fix the problem, the eventual result was that BB travel stopped working as well. Now I dont even have the option of downloading and reinstalling either app from the uninstalled section of app world.

I paid for a BBM music subscription. I am disappointed with the lack of customer support I received from RIM regarding this issue. Any other BB app vendor I purchased apps from provides contact information and support. RIM did neither. With the conclusion of the holiday season at hand perhaps now someone will be able to help me out. If perhaps the problem is unfixable right now, let me know rather than leaving me in the dark.
    12-27-11 09:29 AM
    They've told me to contact my service provider and then get put through to RIM. They should have just given a number for me to call them directly.
    12-30-11 05:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD