Want to share my experience, hope it helps someone
    Ihave an iTunes account subscriber and there are gigabites of iTunes M4P files on my PC Of course I listened to them on iPod But last month my iPod was broken (sh*t!) and I've got a new zune player on St Valentine's day! Obviously I was unable to copy my M4P collection to it because these file had iTunes DRM protection Luckily I found mp4-converter info]MP4 converter and converted all my iTunes files just in few clicks!So I would recommend this mp4-converter info]MP4 converter if you have any problems with protected files - it can convert them to unprotected MP3 or any other format so you can use them without iTunes application
    The url is mp4-converter info or something like this Tell me if you need exact will go thru my mail
    03-02-10 11:06 AM
    I have used program in past very nice little application
    03-02-10 11:09 AM
    I would like the url please
    03-02-10 11:17 AM
    This has all the earmarks of SPAM marketing.
    03-02-10 01:19 PM
    Having a good drm removal is very cool, as it lets you have your movies or music on every possible player. I use Tunebite Converter to convert protected wma to mp3 and protected wmv to mp4. It's a good application and very helpful. I'm using it for a while and never had problems with it. It's not only a drm removal, it can also convert unprotected files too, for example flv to mp4 or 3gp. It can be used also as a Video and Audio Downloader, as it can download youtube videos, hulu's movies and other streaming online movies and music websites.
    03-16-10 05:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD