Hey all~

I really like this certain ringtone from iphone.... it's not the one that is already on the ringtone selection page.... anyone know what the heck I'm talking about? Kind of sounds like a "Dave matthews" song, or something like that..... Hmmmm....
    02-08-09 01:27 AM
    If you were a little more specific, it would likely be easier to help locate this specific ringtone.
    02-08-09 01:29 AM
    Oh goodness gravy, I can't really describe it! Do you know where (instead of going to the actual apple store) that I can listen to the ringtones on iphone?

Crackberry just has 1 ringtone from iphone...and it's not the one that I'm thinking of....
    02-08-09 01:41 AM
    Do you know anyone with an iPhone? If so, just ask to listen to their ringtones, identify the one you like, then simply look at the name of it. Done and done.
    02-08-09 01:43 AM
    You can find some iPhone ringtones here Mobile41

Maybe it's one of these...
    02-08-09 06:55 AM
    I have the iPhone ringtone listed in the link in my signature under ringtones.
    02-08-09 05:19 PM
    I think the one you are looking for is called Strum. I don't know where to find it, I listened to the ringers on my iPhone and I *think* that's the one you want. Good luck!
    02-08-09 07:25 PM
    Hey! Yes, that totally it. K, I want it. Where can I find it and download it to my balckberry?

Thanks again, I was searching like a mad woman.
    02-08-09 11:18 PM
    Hey! Yes, that totally it. K, I want it. Where can I find it and download it to my balckberry?

Thanks again, I was searching like a mad woman.
    Check out the Mobil41 link that _T_ posted... it's there
    02-17-09 11:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD