which of three offer the best protection and retain the slimmer profile?noticed the ion ring to be slender but does it cause scratches over time?the iskin looks good but it does appear to make it bigger.don't know about oem hard shell. does any of three cause interference in calls?if not any of this three,then what other cases.or is naked the best?suggest away.
    11-21-11 06:52 PM
    OEM case it nice and sleek

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-11 07:06 PM
    I'd pick the OEM Hard Shell case if you want protection but still slim.
    11-21-11 07:49 PM
    I just got the iskin aura (white) in the mail. Its awesome! Slim profile.. doesn't add much bulk at all and looks amazing. Its a high quality case, makes the bold feel better in the hands. Highly recommended. The included screen protector is decent too and generous in application (I was able to redo it a few times until I got it right).

Its pricey but worth it. I've had the casemate barely there, otterbox commuter, oem pocket pouch and the iskin aura is my favourite by far. It just looks and feels right to me.

Note: for those wondering, the case will not fit in the OEM charging dock like the casemate barely there.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    11-21-11 09:02 PM
    anyone can give me a pic of the 9900 with skin Vibe ?
    looks nice.
    but i want to se the real life picture first before i order from them, thx.
    11-21-11 10:18 PM
    That's a collection of awesome you are looking at. For sexy get the Bold Ring, protection get the Otter Box Commuter, for both in the middle get the OEM Hard Case in white.

11-21-11 10:21 PM
    Well I have seen the oem on bold before and it looks really nice
    I have been thinking about the ion too just because it looks so sleek
    But can't really justify it 40$ for a case OEM is 17$ around me
    Maybe if I didn't have to order it I might be able to convince
    Myself the ion was worth it lol

11-22-11 12:35 AM
    I just got the iskin aura (white) in the mail. Its awesome! Slim profile.. doesn't add much bulk at all and looks amazing. Its a high quality case, makes the bold feel better in the hands. Highly recommended. The included screen protector is decent too and generous in application (I was able to redo it a few times until I got it right).

Its pricey but worth it. I've had the casemate barely there, otterbox commuter, oem pocket pouch and the iskin aura is my favourite by far. It just looks and feels right to me.

Note: for those wondering, the case will not fit in the OEM charging dock like the casemate barely there.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    I have the Otterbox Commuter case but I've always wanted the iSkin Aura since it was first shown on their site. Too bad, I can't find it here in the Philippines, shipping it here would cost $35 and the case is $40. So that's $70!

Ended up getting an OEM Hard Shell instead, and my Otterbox as my daily case.

Anyway, can you take actual pictures of it? If you don't mind. Even though there are pictures of it on their site and here on CrackBerry.

But I'll still look for the iSkin Aura.
    StephE likes this.
    11-22-11 01:19 AM
    I want to take back what I said earlier about the iskin aura case. The design and fit are great but the white version can get dirty and it's near impossible to get off. It just smears and gets worse. My wife's is the same and hers actually absorbed the red colour off her purse! White is expected to require more care but this is ridiculous. Totally not worth the money and I feel burned right now. I think the black one might be ok though. I added my experience to the iksin aura review on the crackberry store as a warning to others.
    11-24-11 07:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD