I ordered an IS yesterday. I was going to also order a silicon skin..but is it really needed? I primarily keep my phone in my purse.

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-08 04:30 PM
    The IS should do the trick if the only thing you're concerned about is scratch protection.
    08-22-08 04:42 PM
    Well you need to be more specific. Did you order the entire body or just the screen? I have an IS screen with a Seidio Crystal Case and its more than enough coverage

08-22-08 05:32 PM
    I got the full body one. I was also thinking about purchasing the sedio hard rubberized case..

08-22-08 06:17 PM
    I only use IS/bse, no case, because I don't like cases. While I do not expect the skin to save the bb from dents (being dropped), it actually has, so far. So, yes it's possible the skin is all you'll ever need, but obviously it won't guarantee protection from drops/falls.
    08-23-08 11:35 AM
    Invisible shield is great to protect against scratches but it will not really help brace against a big drop.

08-23-08 11:48 AM
    okay, I ordered a Seidio hard rubberized case off ebay...$15 shipped.
    08-24-08 08:39 AM
    Just to let you know, I have only the Best Skins Ever screen protector on my Curve, and just that little bit of extra thickness keeps my Seidio hard rubberized case from properly staying snapped on all the time. So, having the full body protection might interfere with the Seidio alltogether. Just giving you a heads-up from my experience.

CC

08-24-08 06:03 PM
    I have the IS on my screen only and the rubberized skin, I think both r great.

08-24-08 08:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD