I can't decide which new case for my Torch. I had a clear case from day deal, but the clips for the front piece and back piece broke off. I'm having a hard time deciding between the AGF GRT Shell cover and the Case-Mate Medley Case. Can anyone give me some input?
    10-14-10 04:24 PM
    i have the AGF GRT shell cover and i love it! it does become a little bulky and the slide is a little heavier, but nothing you cant deal with. the main reasons i love it are for the fact of the glide rail so it doesnt attach to your phone and it covers the entire phone. i say this because i bought a case for it from one of those kiosks and there are 2 parts, one for the front and one for the back -- well i bought the case and 1) it doesnt cover the bottom lip on the front of the phone (or the sides) and to me (on a slider) that looks tacky, and 2) when i went to take it off it made four cuts in the rubber on the side of the phone! i was beyond mad because my phone was in pristine condition and now i have 4 little cut marks in the rubber. maybe it was my fault but im sure i took it off as gently as i could. good luck, but in my opinion i prefer the shell case.
    10-14-10 05:38 PM
    Have the AGF and definitely love it. Not only is it great protection but it actually prevents *(and fixes) the infamous wiggle/waggle. My slider was starting to develop a bit of the wiggle and the case completely fixed that. Plus, I had one problem with the case, one of the faceplates started to slide a bit independently and I let AGF know. One year warranty, had a new faceplate in days. Great company and great case.
    10-15-10 06:47 AM
    I use the barely there and the OEM holster.

I Barely There it when I'm out and about and don't want a holster on my belt (mostly at work), and the holster the rest of the time.

I hate cases and am just waiting for my Phantomskin to arrive so I can ditch both of them for the most part.

C

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-10 08:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD