I'm trying to decide on which to get for my Tour, is the Surface worth $10 more?
    10-07-09 05:52 PM
    Depends on if you want more protection. Personally I would say yes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-09 05:58 PM
    Another yes vote here.
    10-08-09 06:10 PM
    Innocases are not protective cases except for scratches. For dropping the phone they are pretty minimal. Their claim to fame is they are thin and they fit very well. No padding at all.
    10-09-09 03:17 PM
    Innocases are not protective cases except for scratches. For dropping the phone they are pretty minimal. Their claim to fame is they are thin and they fit very well. No padding at all.
    That's very true.

But phones are pretty robust in and of themselves it seems. As often as I have dropped cell phones on the concrete over the past decade I have never had one break.

Scratch protection is all I really need or want. Plus it just makes the phone feel better in my hand.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-09 06:19 PM
    My snap came in today. I like it. Very thin, adds a great feel to the phone, snug fit, protects the sides and corners well enough, which is all i wanted, since i don't use a holster. I wish the top corners of the case extended just slightly more over the top corners of the phone, for a little more protection.
    10-09-09 11:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD