http://www.seidioonline.com/product-p/csr2bb9630-bk.htm

It's about time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 07:21 PM
    about time a quaily case has come out for the Tour!
    08-07-09 07:22 PM
    I have never used any of the Seido cases. I see that this one in particular has access to the battery pin/charger, does that mean it will fit in the OEM drop charger?
    Thank you.
    08-07-09 07:40 PM
    anyone notice in the picture that the case covers part of the speaker...

that is a deal breaker.

where is the innocase II or 360?!
    08-07-09 08:13 PM
    Yup! Covers half of the speaker. How the **** did they manage to engineer it that way? Must have been made in Taiwan.
    08-07-09 08:17 PM
    anyone notice in the picture that the case covers part of the speaker...

that is a deal breaker.

where is the innocase II or 360?!
    I don't know that its a deal breaker for me but it is a surprise. I had a battery cover for my curve that enhanced the speaker so I can't believe that they would cover the speaker like this with the Tour
    08-07-09 08:21 PM
    whats the difference between innocase and innocase 2
    08-07-09 08:29 PM
    whats the difference between innocase and innocase 2
    Wondering the same thing...

The only thing I notice from looking at both description pages is the following:
    Surface I: Has a front and back piece
    Surface II: has a bottom and top interlocking piece.

I dunno but the Surface II seems better to me... Can anyone comment from experience?
    08-07-09 08:33 PM
    i guess the innocase 2 is better if u want to slide off the bottom to put device in your oem cradle
    08-07-09 08:39 PM
    will the 360 be out then too?
    08-07-09 08:40 PM
    the innocase has a bar right over the keyboard and trackball, typically the innocase has not had that.
    08-07-09 08:47 PM
    i am curious on how the 360 case will be. it is on their main page too!!.
    i dont know why i am excited i dont even have a tour, lol
    08-07-09 09:02 PM
    definitely waiting for the innocase 2... the innocase hits the ground case breaks apart.. for get that
    08-07-09 09:52 PM
    Ill also wait for the 2 so I can use my charging pod. And hopefully it won't cover up the speaker.

08-07-09 10:26 PM
    i have been patiently waiting...now i can get the perfect case for my tour..I've been using skins and generic hardcases...there ok but their def not a seidio innocase
    08-07-09 10:42 PM
    Could someone please explain to me the difference between the innocase 360, surface, and innocase 2? Thank you, much appreciated!
    08-07-09 10:45 PM
    Poor design all around. I don't recommend Innocases, they tend to shatter open and crack easily when dropped. They only provide scratch protection. They add absolutely zero protection from shock or drops. Not worth it a bit. I'd recommend an Otterbox Impact or the OEM skin case. A rubber case can actually take detour some of the damage from your phone, Innocases can't and don't.
    08-07-09 10:46 PM
    Could someone please explain to me the difference between the innocase 360, surface, and innocase 2? Thank you, much appreciated!

i would like to know too. i am wondering if it worth it to get one of these. i have the blackberry silicone case from crackberry store. i like the way it fits on the tour. i was wondering if these cases cover the top part of phone where LED is and the bottom part where the carrier logo is. if it does i really am not interested. but i understand the hard soft case lure.
    08-07-09 11:22 PM
    Poor design all around. I don't recommend Innocases, they tend to shatter open and crack easily when dropped. They only provide scratch protection. They add absolutely zero protection from shock or drops. Not worth it a bit. I'd recommend an Otterbox Impact or the OEM skin case. A rubber case can actually take detour some of the damage from your phone, Innocases can't and don't.
    Way off. Best protection all around. Otterbox? Sure if you like carrying your phone in a shoebox. Otterbox is for people who work in harsh environments, that's about it.

Zero protection? Uhm, yaaaa....

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND SEIDIO CASES/HOLSTERS.
    08-08-09 08:06 AM
    Innocase I - Snap together (face/back) Sides have seems - Easier to take off.
    Innocase II - Snap together (bottom/top) No seams on sides.

The 360 cover the whole device except trackball. It has a keyboard, screen protector.
    08-08-09 08:23 AM
    I find it hard to believe the OEM skin case can offer more protection than an Innocase "from shocks or drops". I have had the Innocase on my Storm, Curve and Pearl and it has protected my devices way better than my OEM skins ever could. Just my .02 of personal experience.
    Last edited by JD_Berry; 08-08-09 at 08:56 AM.
    08-08-09 08:32 AM
    I had one on my 8330 and found it exceptional.

The innocase provides protection against most everyday bumps and bruises in a very nice thin hard rubberized shell. My 8330 was still like brand new when I gave it away.

If you want to throw your Tour down a set of stairs, yeah maybe the innocase is not the right solution.

EDIT: Just pre-ordered mine.
    Last edited by CGI; 08-08-09 at 09:06 AM.
    08-08-09 08:51 AM
    Will I be able to use the Innocase II with the OEM holster the Tour came with? Anyone know?
    08-08-09 09:10 AM
    Will I be able to use the Innocase II with the OEM holster the Tour came with? Anyone know?
    Good question and I hope so. The design of the holster that came with my Bell Tour I think can be stretched and fit.

My 8330 holster did not work with the innocase. I ended up purchasing an 8700 case and the fit was perfect.

I am hoping the Tour case will work this time.
    08-08-09 09:17 AM
    I have had many products and all have been Top notch. If by some misfortune you do get a defected one, their CS will do what they can to correct any problem.

08-08-09 12:40 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD