1. Does it hug the device like a gel skin?
    2. Do the edges warp?
    3. When bottom is connected, does it have any play?
    4. Discolorations/fading?
    5. Thinner than a gel skin?

Gotta know these before I put in my order thru Crackberry.
    Thanks, guys and dolls.
    04-07-09 12:01 PM
    1) i think it hugs it more than the gel, because you can't actually move the case, unlike the gel
    2) i haven't seen my edges warp yet, it's only been like a month, but i take it in and out of my pocket a whole lot and sits around my car, work, house, etc
    3) mine has NO play at all. mine is actually hard to take off, i need a hard object to push the bottom off because it's on so hard
    4) i don't have any discoloration or fading at all
    5) i don't think it's thinner than a gel skin, but i thought the naked phone was too thin anyways. so with this case, it makes the phone the perfect size for me

all in all, fantastic case... for my other future phones, i probably will check out the seido cases first before others.
    04-07-09 12:04 PM
    2. Do the edges warp?

Thanks, guys and dolls.
    1. Yes, but better.
    2. No warp for me but have only had it for about a month or so.
    3. Absolutely NO PLAY
    4. No fading but once again, only have had it for about a month.
    5. I'd have to say the same size as a gel skin.

I've also noticed that I can feel the vibrate function a lot better since the innocase is more sturdy and firmer which doesn't absorb the vibrate function like the softer gel skin does. I can actually hear it and feel it on my desk now.
    04-07-09 12:10 PM
    get it i had a silicon skin and got this and now id never go back to the silicon skin
    04-07-09 12:16 PM
    None of the issues you mentioned. Just take the plunge and order it, you won't regret it. Clint has probably had his the longest out of everyone here, so i'm sure he'll be along to advise on fading, but I very much doubt that will be an issue either.
    04-07-09 12:27 PM
    The Innocase II has changed the course of mobile phone technology, it has brought celluar beauty to all the masses from Bangalore to Boston. What Obama cannot do, the Innocase II, will. It will affect your job, your family, friends, and your inner peace. Its power over your daily existence is strong, its emotional currents will run deep in your soul. Buy it. Buy one for your wife, your sons, your daughters, it will change every aspect of your life. The Innocase II quite possibly is the cure for cancer. Seriously. Its that special. Here is mine with the cardboard insert still attached. Its power is unmatched.

l.
    04-07-09 12:39 PM
    Yes we can!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 12:44 PM
    The Innocase II has changed the course of mobile phone technology, it has brought celluar beauty to all the masses from Bangalore to Boston. What Obama cannot do, the Innocase II, will. It will affect your job, your family, friends, and your inner peace. Its power over your daily existence is strong, its emotional currents will run deep in your soul. Buy it. Buy one for your wife, your sons, your daughters, it will change every aspect of your life. The Innocase II quite possibly is the cure for cancer. Seriously. Its that special. Here is mine with the cardboard insert still attached. Its power is unmatched.

l.
    What a salesman! I'm sold. Innocase II it is.
    04-07-09 12:52 PM
    Let them play, let them play, let them play!

04-07-09 12:54 PM
    2. Do the edges warp?

Thanks, guys and dolls.
    Yea, it hugs the edges much better than the gel skin. I didint even get the gel skin for my storm. I tried the crappy hard case from Verizon and returned it. Then i had the regular holster from Verizon and it sucked, returned it. Then I got the innocase II and holster combo and have not taken it off since except to clean.
    There is no play with this case, its snug and tight. It does not fade as far as i have seen. I have the black and it makes the storm like stealth like. Really nice. Its probaly about the same thickness of a gel skin but it has a much better texture. You wont be sorry.
    ORDER IT lol.
    04-07-09 01:03 PM
    Lazerus is crazy!!!! I have one now but have just ordered a phantom skin to wear on it instead. I'm tired of not being ale to see these beautiful chrome sides! I'm just gonna let em hang out! If only gurls would think the same, hence the comment above mine!

04-07-09 01:07 PM
    Lazerus is crazy!!!! I have one now but have just ordered a phantom skin to wear on it instead. I'm tired of not being ale to see these beautiful chrome sides! I'm just gonna let em hang out! If only gurls would think the same, hence the comment above mine!

My post was a dose of sarcasm.

I use the TMO case.

The Seiidio remains in the package.

This topic has been beaten to death so many times.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/in...uestion-179523

http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/se...case-ii-146502

http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/in...ilicone-195297

http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/se...case-ii-192433

http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/ca...uestion-188646

http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/innocase-ii-187925
    Last edited by lazerus; 04-07-09 at 01:24 PM.
    04-07-09 01:13 PM
    Lmao that's funny, tmo case with the magnet? That's exposure if so! Sell this guy ur innocase.

04-07-09 01:17 PM
    Lmao that's funny, tmo case with the magnet? That's exposure if so! Sell this guy ur innocase.
    TMO silicon. Its the best. Hands down. I've used them all. ALL.

04-07-09 01:22 PM
    I hate the silicones because they get hung up in my emo pants pockets, I like the innocasE its good for prtection, I just think its time to show off a fancy phone instead of hiding it.

04-07-09 01:27 PM
    I hate the silicones because they get hung up in my emo pants pockets, I like the innocasE its good for prtection, I just think its time to show off a fancy phone instead of hiding it.
    Use what you like.

The TMO silicon add the most much needed bulk compared to all of them.

Innocase - tooooooooo thin for me.

This topic has now been severely beaten to a murderous death.

04-07-09 01:30 PM
    Use what you like.

The TMO silicon add the most much needed bulk compared to all of them.

Innocase - tooooooooo thin for me.

This topic has now been severely beaten to a murderous death.

Let's beat it some mo . I've had Seidio cases like this and they are very thin hard black plastic with a very slight rubberized texture (emphasis on very). Not any grip/stick to them. Thin to win is their claim to fame. Not easy to remove the phone often, better if you leave it in there (that's why they sell their own charging dock/holsters) Pricey IMO.
    Last edited by thebignewt; 04-07-09 at 01:59 PM.
    04-07-09 01:57 PM
    Let's beat it some mo . I've had Seidio cases like this and they are very thin hard black plastic with a very slight rubberized texture (emphasis on very). Not any grip/stick to them. Thin to win is their claim to fame. Not easy to remove the phone often, better if you leave it in there (that's why they sell their own charging dock/holsters) Pricey IMO.
    Whats funny is, as I was taking mine outta the drawer, I thought I'd do a lint test and dropped in my coat and ruffled it around. It attracts dust just like any other friggen silicon case. The lintless claims are a myth.

Anyhoo, like I've said a million times use what works for you.

TMO + BSE = best combo for ME because it covers the WHOLE berry beautifully, is only 10 bux, and adds the thickest bulk.
    04-07-09 02:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD