This is going to be the dumbest question of the day.

How the **** do you get this case off? I tried pushing the tab but it doesnt seem to be unlatching. Is there an easier way?

Minus the trouble of getting off, I really love this case. It has a great solid feel too it.

Zach
    06-23-09 12:36 PM
    Yeop, it sux, doesn't it?

Watch your paint peel off now.

I have one for sale!

06-23-09 12:44 PM
    ive taken mine on and off a 100 times no paint peeled, and even if it did nothing last forever
    06-23-09 01:21 PM
    ive taken mine on and off a 100 times no paint peeled, and even if it did nothing last forever
    Any trick to getting this off? You use a screwdriver or something?
    06-23-09 01:41 PM
    no mine is actually easy that tab doesnt get stuck i just pull it off
    06-23-09 02:03 PM
    Yep, I'm with you C. I take mine off every single night to charge my phone in the cradle and there is no peeling or scuffing or anything like that. I only take the bottom off each night but I do take the complete case off from time to time for a battery pull, etc.

To take it off, I just grab the bottom part with my right hand on the sides while holding the top part in my left hand and then I just pull the bottom piece off. No real *trick* to it or anything like that.
    06-23-09 02:32 PM
    yep.. it is easy to remove.... If you don't have a BSE or IS underneath it.
    06-23-09 02:37 PM
    Cheers guys. Good to know!
    I have an innocase winging it's way to me in a friend's suitcase from the States & needed to know it was easy to get the bottom off.
    Love my cradle, and didn't want to have to consign the case to a drawer from the outset.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-09 09:06 AM
    the bottom of the case is easy for almost everyone to get off to use the standard BB charging cradle.
    06-26-09 09:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD