Doesn't seem like many people use this case, but it's something I'm looking to get.

I saw JReel's review on initial impressions but I would like to get a review from people who are using it or people who have used it. I'm concerned about any problems with it.

Thanks.

I'm getting the Bold on Monday. I'm currently a Curve 8900 user.
    05-16-09 04:53 PM
    I cracks very easily. i would not recommend it. you will be buying a 2nd very quickly.
    05-16-09 05:08 PM
    I have it and I'm using it currently. I like it but it doesn't seem to offer a crazy amount of protection. I feel that if I drop from over 3 feet, I'm screwed. The crystal is nice but dust and stuff accumulates under it at the top and the bottom quite often. This along with being very hard to open the case really annoys me. After awhile, its easier to get off.

Overall, I like it. It can slide in and out of my pocket and I don't need to worry about dropping it while using it. I'd probably be getting a different colour though because the clear looks cheap.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-09 05:54 PM
    Didn't like the equivalent of it on my 755p.

The case tended to fly apart from most drops.
    05-16-09 06:11 PM
    I have bought two of these case because they crack as soon as you try to take them off. Would not recommend them better off buying a cheap one off of ebay.
    05-16-09 07:00 PM
    I have the hybrid. It was really cool but it doesn't fit with the extended battery, so I'm selling it now.
    05-16-09 10:28 PM
    I have the hybrid. It was really cool but it doesn't fit with the extended battery, so I'm selling it now.
    I am using a hybrid Innocase now. Dropped it 4 feet onto asphault and no one else can seem to even see the tiny little nick in the rubberized coating. I am very satisfied with it.
    05-17-09 04:23 AM
    I am using a hybrid Innocase now. Dropped it 4 feet onto asphault and no one else can seem to even see the tiny little nick in the rubberized coating. I am very satisfied with it.
    That's kinda different though, since the rubberized material is completely different from the crystal clear.

The crystal clear cases area really cheap.
    05-17-09 04:31 AM
    Hello,

Thank you all for your interest in our products!

The Crystal Case is designed to allow the device's features to shine through the case and offers protections against bumps and scratches. Because of its clarity, scratches or dust sometimes can show up a bit easier than our Innocase Hybrid or Innocase Surfaces.

Rest assured that if your case breaks during proper usage and removal and are still within the warranty period, we will be more than happy to issue you an replacement! Please forward me your order information to the email below and we will be more than happy to take a look at it for you!
    05-18-09 11:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD