I am just unable to make a decision... and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on any of these!
    The Innocase 360 is smaller, feels more "normal" in terms of size... but the keyboard lighting up is not great... also it comes without the holster so 55 dollars in total...
    The Otterbox Defender is bigger, more protected, and about 20 bucks cheaper (if you get it from buy.com or ebay) since it comes with the holster already... Do they still have the charging issue with the area for the usb being too tight?
    Anybody have side by side pics of the Tour with each case?
    Tougher decision than I expected...
    What do y'all think?
    Dav
    09-29-09 06:51 PM
    I have the Defender case and they have corrected the charger port problem so I don't think thats an issue anymore. My phone feels slightly larger but its not like OH MY ******* GOD large. And it protects everything really well.

I would go for Defender.
    09-29-09 06:58 PM
    i can't really get my head around around how much it adds to the thickness of the Tour... I'm guessing about twice as "thick" and a little wider and longer?
    I need better pics of just the two side by side...
    Any chance you have any of yours with and without the case?
    PS: sorry for double thread :S damn internetz!
    09-29-09 07:05 PM
    There may be photos of the Defender in a thread somewhat titled "my otterbox defender review" or something similar. I think it was moved to the accessories subforum. He even shows a video throwing it down a staircase (G)
    09-29-09 07:22 PM
    haha i am never doing that.
    but photos of the blackberry "on its back" of its "thickness" (i'm a product of the ESOL system...) with the bare phone, then with the Innocase 360 and then the Otterbox Defender, I feel would truly help me decide. I just can't seem to get an idea of how they compare in size...
    09-29-09 07:25 PM
    I'd think that with the Otterbox, the phone is about as thick as a deck of cards. I don't know the other case.

I have not been playing with a full deck for a while so nothing to actually measure (G)
    09-29-09 08:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD