ok i have seen a few people talk about the 360 cases and complain about the screen air bubble issues. seidio usually comes on and says give it a week or 2 and it should be better.

that is the only thing i have heard about the cases.
    has anybody had them for a while and loved it or hated it?
    08-08-09 11:38 AM
    So nobody has bought one of these cases?
    Interesting. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 12:07 AM
    Im going to buy it! i like the idea of full coverage including the keyboard and screen. i hope it helps keep dust out
    08-11-09 09:35 AM
    My screen protector is fine, and I like the case.

The only problem is the icons at the bottom next to the edge of the case don't work. Also when you are typing, the letters on the edge don't work.
    08-11-09 11:15 AM
    My screen protector is fine, and I like the case.

The only problem is the icons at the bottom next to the edge of the case don't work. Also when you are typing, the letters on the edge don't work.
    do you have one of the original ones?
    i believe they said they were going to fix that with some new releases.
    08-11-09 04:42 PM
    I bought one of the latest revisions of the Innocase 360. I thought it sucked.

The screen protector was impossible to stop from bubbling up and the back light was useless thru the keyboard membrane. The trackball was hard to use due to the recess.

The only positive aspect was that typing on the keyboard was actually a lot nicer than you would expect.

Thank goodness for the Crackberry return policy.
    08-11-09 11:54 PM
    I bought one of the latest revisions of the Innocase 360. I thought it sucked.

The screen protector was impossible to stop from bubbling up and the back light was useless thru the keyboard membrane. The trackball was hard to use due to the recess.

The only positive aspect was that typing on the keyboard was actually a lot nicer than you would expect.

Thank goodness for the Crackberry return policy.
    Hello,

Thank you for your interest and we are sorry about your experience! We take every customers' feedbacks very seriously and we are constantly improving our products. The newest batch features bubble-free screen guards and widened trackball openings for better usability.

Hope this information helped, please let us know if you have any other questions.
    08-12-09 04:26 PM
    will it fit in the oem charging dock?
    08-12-09 05:53 PM
    Hello,

Thank you for your interest and we are sorry about your experience! We take every customers' feedbacks very seriously and we are constantly improving our products. The newest batch features bubble-free screen guards and widened trackball openings for better usability.

Hope this information helped, please let us know if you have any other questions.
    did you change the screen and trackball for all devices?
    08-12-09 10:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD