Think its really dumb that they block the charging port while the phone is in the included holster. Otherwise I'm IN LOVE with this phone compared to my Curve.
    06-04-10 03:30 PM
    the belt holster?

They do assume most people will wear the holster and not plugging it in for charging.

Charge it when it's out.
    06-04-10 03:32 PM
    Hmm,

i think this is fine.. i mean its easier to take the phone out of the holster than to take the holster off your belt..

....oh....unless you were advocating really, i mean like REALLY long extension cords?...
    06-04-10 03:36 PM
    I just like to keep the phone in the holster all the time, except when using it. Just an annoyance. i'll get over it
    06-04-10 03:44 PM
    I will never use the holster. I always have my BB in my hand or on my lap. I just need to find a skin or case I like.
    06-04-10 03:54 PM
    Most of the pouches do the same thing anyways and those don't attach to your belt.
    06-04-10 04:00 PM
    with the curve, the port was on the top, and wasn't an issue. oh well
    06-04-10 04:03 PM
    i just got a seidio belt clip for the phone and there is a spot cut out for the charger.

the back is exposed so i can use my powermat battery back on it too!
    06-04-10 05:06 PM
    the belt holster?

They do assume most people will wear the holster and not plugging it in for charging.

Charge it when it's out.
    Exactly, plus it makes it easier to see when it is fully charged.
    06-04-10 06:37 PM
    Most would probably recommend the seidio holster if you're serious about it anyways, it's better.
    06-04-10 06:39 PM
    Sounds like I'll be ordering a Seidio holster with the Innocase.
    Now are those feaux pleather holsters and do the cases come in designer colors?
    06-04-10 07:32 PM
    No idea, although another user just told me to go with Otterbox instead of the Seidio ones because the latter scratches the phone? Can anyone comment on that or see the thread I started? Thanks.
    i can only say from my personal experience. the seidio was a great case for my 8330. i did drop the phone once and the case opened up and it did scratch the phone.
    it wasn't a huge fall, i tossed the phone on my bed and it bounced off onto a carpet and that was it. it did scratch the phone. i wasn't happy and also the case split and a tab broke so it doesnt fully close now. it is still useable but not flush, i already ordered my otterbox commuter to try that case out.
    it will be here wednesday!
    06-04-10 11:00 PM
    I kinda doubt the innocase snap scratches the phone since it barely covers it. They probably mean the innocase surface.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Keep mine in holster or in Charging Cradle. Best Accessory to get is Charging Cradle. IMHO
    No idea, although another user just told me to go with Otterbox instead of the Seidio ones because the latter scratches the phone? Can anyone comment on that or see the thread I started? Thanks.
    The seidio innocase I had on my tour it didn't scatch the phone,it left scratches on the bottom of the screen,I didn't know it untill I took the innocase of to get the dust out of it and clean the phone off.i also had the holster and it started rubbing the chrome off of the bezel of my tour to.so needless to say,I will never use another seidio product again.I had the otterbox defender on my tour and will be ordering it for my bold this weekend.if its not in an otterbox,its in a blackbery oem holster that I bought online.

Last edited by bennett22; 06-05-10 at 11:48 PM.
    06-04-10 11:43 PM
    You don't need to order the defender from online. Every sprint cooperate store I have been into had them on the shelves.

06-04-10 11:54 PM
    i kinda figured they would like verizon did when the tour came out,but the closest sprint store for me is a pain to get to.plus,knowing my luck,they wouldn't have it in stock anyway.
    06-05-10 10:07 PM
    Think its really dumb that they block the charging port while the phone is in the included holster. Otherwise I'm IN LOVE with this phone compared to my Curve.
    After you're done crying just take the phone out and charge it. LOL. J/K :P
    06-05-10 10:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD