For those of you that want to see what they look like on the phone.

Silicrylic

04-30-09 05:26 PM
    Great pics! Can you tell me what the texture of this case feels like? From their website description, I can't tell if the silicone gel part is inside or outside... I'm looking for something that goes easily into pockets, etc. Thanks!
    05-02-09 01:50 PM
    gritsinct, the hard part is the patterned plastic you see on the back. The silicone skin is underneith and the plastic snaps on. I liked the feel of mine a lot but it was unusable with the way it it very hard to get the backlight to come back on even with hard keys. It was bizarre but I understand Incipio is doing a redesign of it.
    05-02-09 01:52 PM
    cool case i think i might buy one
    05-02-09 03:29 PM
    I have a very similar question about the texture. I want a case that easily goes in and out of the pocket. Really like feather, but this seems to offer more protection.
    05-02-09 03:55 PM
    gritsinct, the hard part is the patterned plastic you see on the back. The silicone skin is underneith and the plastic snaps on. I liked the feel of mine a lot but it was unusable with the way it it very hard to get the backlight to come back on even with hard keys. It was bizarre but I understand Incipio is doing a redesign of it.
    So the white part is a gel skin and the patterned area is hard? That's an interesting concept. What was the problem with the backlight? Do you like the case overall now that you've had it a little while?
    05-06-09 10:00 PM
    Yes, and the hard part wraps to cover the sides as you can see in the pics. I ended up returning mine. For some reason, I could click the screen or the hard buttons repeatedly and it wouldn't respond. It would take like five clicks. Once the backlight finally did come on it strangely responded fine from there on out... Until the next time my backlight timed out. I found it too frustrating to deal with. Apparently some don't have the problem but I understand Incipio is redesigning it so it can't be that weird.
    05-06-09 10:39 PM
    Where is the light sensor located on the storm?
    05-06-09 11:15 PM
    Wow, that looks very sexy.
    05-06-09 11:28 PM
    i likey i will be getting the white one.
    05-06-09 11:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD