I've recently switched from the Tour to the Bold 9650. I love the phone have no issues except I noticed the when I use my Incipio Feather case. The track pad gets all weird, I can't move side 2 side in some menus. Sometimes it wont scroll up and down. I initially thought that it was a App I had downloaded. But the instant I remove the case. The phone works just fine...? Has anyone else had this issue? I love this case, think it's the best and would hate not being able to use it!
    Last edited by Sonny Ceee; 07-17-10 at 11:01 AM.
    07-17-10 02:42 AM
    If the right convenience key is depressed at all the trackpad goes fubar. I have epik case and had to cut out that area.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-10 01:44 PM
    If the right convenience key is depressed at all the trackpad goes fubar. I have epik case and had to cut out that area.

Hey! Thanx! I believe that was possibly the problem. I've removed and replaced the case a few times without incident now. But it's definitely and issue to be aware of.

07-17-10 09:08 PM
    what does the feather case look like? i am considering getting this case for my bold:

Amazon.com: Incipio DermaSHOT Silicone Case for BlackBerry Tour 9630, Magenta BB-751: Cell Phones & Service
    07-22-10 08:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD