Hey all, I recently bought the ultra light feather case by Incipio. Its an awesome case I love it, only problem is mine is a little dirty. Of course I got white, forgetting white shows dirt pretty obvious. Anyways I just wanna know your take on how to clean it, seeing how the material is like a rubber plastic I dont know what you can and cant use. The marks Im mainy trying to get rid of are like black scuff marks. Not to sure what from. Anyways If you have any suggestions, let me know please! thanks!
    08-07-09 05:08 PM
    I would think that dishwashing soap would be good, but I've never cleaned mine (black and red). Bet if you send an email to Incipio they will answer within a couple hours!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 05:39 PM
    I had a white one...I used dish soap...shower soap....tile cleaner with bleach...magic eraser nothing ruined it....but nothing made it look new either..I finally sent a email to incipio and they sent me a black case..I LOVE THE CS THEY PROVIDE. The white case is cool while new but its to pourus to support white.

08-07-09 05:45 PM
    I had a white one...I used dish soap...shower soap....tile cleaner with bleach...magic eraser nothing ruined it....but nothing made it look new either..I finally sent a email to incipio and they sent me a black case..I LOVE THE CS THEY PROVIDE. The white case is cool while new but its to pourus to support white.

They sent you a new one free? How'd you manage that/tell them.
    08-07-09 05:51 PM
    I sent a very nice email with pictures, explaing how much i like the product but was dissapionted with gross look of the case. I sent some pictures and said please and thank you. They were very responsive and i was very happy and impressed.
    08-07-09 06:09 PM
    They sent you a new one free? How'd you manage that/tell them.
    Their CS is terrific. 2 mos. ago mine cracked (from making battery pulls) and I sent them a pic.....was nice / complimentary....and they sent me a newer version one. I love their cases.
    08-09-09 06:19 AM
    I just ordered this case for my Storm. I am certainly glad to hear that everyone thinks it is a great case. Even more so, that CS is first rate.
    08-09-09 07:34 AM

Wow you tried everything on your hand.
    08-09-09 07:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD