So like many other Incipio Feather customers, I love the case but have a few qualms. I bought the white one and have had trouble cleaning it.

So I went to Incipio's website to review the product and let others know who are interested that it's a great case but you can't get it clean. I posted this review a week ago and it said accepted pending approval. Ok they don't want anything offensive. Understandable.

So I checked back this week and saw that my review never got added. This case has been out for months now and the only review is 5 stars from the manufacturer.

I'm really pissed at Incipio for blocking out negative reviews of their product. If you don't want people to share their opinion don't ask for it. A review section is not for the manufacturer to pick and choose what people say. It's an opportunity for people to get varied, honest opinions on a product they've never physically held.

SHAME ON YOU INCIPIO!
    Not only do you sell an inferior product but you don't even allow your customers a chance to review it.

BOO Incipio and your shady business practice!
    06-14-09 05:16 PM
    protection of it company may bounce to failure
    06-15-09 09:21 PM
    I hate when companies do that, selective posting!! I had an issue with another company myself who did the same thing. And your right, if they are going to do that then don't ask for our opinions. Only allowing that one 5 start review could be misleading to potential customers.
    06-15-09 09:31 PM
    I hate when companies do that, selective posting!! I had an issue with another company myself who did the same thing. And your right, if they are going to do that then don't ask for our opinions. Only allowing that one 5 start review could be misleading to potential customers.
    leading to more business for them.
    06-16-09 06:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD