Cases and Accessories - BlackBerry Tour 9630

They are offering DermaShot, Silicrylic, and Feather cases for the Tour now! My personal preference are the Feather and Silicrylic. The Feather is a VERY thin hard case that is great for simple protection. Silicrylic cases are the ultimate protection (I personally think it rivals the Otterbox case and looks 20 times better) with a silicone sleeve that has a hard case molded to fit around it.

Very cool cases, just wanted to let everyone know!
    07-29-09 04:35 PM
    Looks like I jumped the gun... they are not up for order yet, but probably will be soon, woops! :]
    07-29-09 04:41 PM
    i had one for the Storm and it was awesome. i'll probably get one for the Tour whenever you can order them.
    07-29-09 04:47 PM
    none of these are in stock yet, i'm assuming they'll be available within the week?
    07-29-09 05:00 PM
    This thread got me way more excited than it seems like it should have. Now I'm left with an empty feeling on the inside .

I'm gonna grab either a Feather or Seidio Innocase, whichever drops first.
    07-29-09 05:02 PM
    I just called them, the feather won't be in stock until another 2-3 weeks.
    07-29-09 05:39 PM
    I just called them, the feather won't be in stock until another 2-3 weeks.
    Ahhhh I was so excited when I read the title and was about to go to incipio's site and buy the feather... But I guess I will have to wait even longer

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-09 06:15 PM
    I wouldn't go as far as rivaling the Otterbox in terms of ruggedness but it certainly doesn't appear to hinder your keyboard and the price point is much better. Looks like a pretty good value.
    07-29-09 08:26 PM
    Anyone know when the silcrylic is coming out?

07-29-09 08:28 PM
    I'd love to have this in the really light pink....I hate that stupid bright pink. If Incipio is on this board, I HOPE YOU'RE LISTENING.
    07-29-09 08:40 PM
    Anyone know when the silcrylic is coming out?

They said around mid August
    07-29-09 08:48 PM
    haven't tried one of these but they look awesome. ill wait and probably end up getting one once they are in stock.
    07-29-09 08:53 PM
    I have the BB branded silicone case and it's ok. It's getting a little loose on the sides. How do the Incipio cases compare? The Siliocrylic looks good too.. maybe bulky but looks protective and attractive.

Also, how do these cases compare to the Seido cases that people rave about?
    07-29-09 09:41 PM
    Oh man I was so excited when I saw this now my heart is broken. I had a feather for my storm and it was awesome. I will be ordering a few as soon as they come out.

07-29-09 09:47 PM
    I wouldn't go as far as rivaling the Otterbox in terms of ruggedness but it certainly doesn't appear to hinder your keyboard and the price point is much better. Looks like a pretty good value.
    I am more than happy to say it rivals Otterbox in ruggedness and comes in an even more attractive style.

To the other post asking about fit, the Silicrylic I had for my 8330 and the Feather and Silicrylic I had for me Storm were both VERY well fitting. Of all of the cases I have tried by many producers Incipio is the one company I never had complaints about... plus their customer service is amazing, if there is a defect in their product all they ask for is a picture and will replace it easily.
    07-30-09 08:56 AM
    Cases and Accessories - BlackBerry Tour 9630

Looks like they have the dermaSHOT in stock now, with the Feather and SILICRYLIC probably soon to follow.
    08-03-09 05:21 PM
    What's the difference between these three types?
    08-03-09 05:31 PM
    Do they attract lint like the silicone skins? That is the one thing that drives me nuts
    08-03-09 05:38 PM
    Do they attract lint like the silicone skins? That is the one thing that drives me nuts

the feather does not attrach lint. I had one for the storm and it was great
    08-03-09 06:05 PM
    whats the dermashot like? better than smartphone experts?
    08-03-09 06:17 PM
    thanks for the info
    08-03-09 06:29 PM
    thanks for the info
    No problem..

Hey, what happened to posting pics/video of your $5 eBay skin?
    08-03-09 06:52 PM
    What's the difference between these three types?
    08-03-09 07:28 PM
    I�ve BB 9630 tour and its working nicely. Few days before I bought Wilson Electronic iBooster signals Amplifier Universal Cradle Kit from Discounted Cell Phone Accessories, Mobile, Cellular, Cellphone Accesories. They offering discounted products because they are new in online markets and that�s they are offering at low as compare to others. They have BlackBerry Skin cases, Otterbox Impact Series, BlackBerry OEM Leather Folio Horizontal Pouches and there are many other cases in different colors and other blackberry accessories, iphone accessories, plam pre accessories, nokia accessories as well.
    08-25-09 03:17 AM
    Silicrylic for the Tour is now available!! I ordered mine on Friday. Get em now but they are out of stock again!
    09-13-09 05:42 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD