of course there are some minor things that need to be fixed, nothing too major.

One thing I did notice that could make a significant difference is that there are multiple copies/versions of the same track. For instance, I added a song from a "Greatest Hits" album, yet I had a BBM contact that already had the song but he must've added it from a different album of the same artist. Thus, when I went to add to song, I did not get prompted with the screen: "This song already exists in a friends playlist" or whatever... Which means there's probably a ton of other songs I have or my friends have that don't show up and could waste a few slots in your library... Not too big of a deal right now, but something that should be addressed and fixed soon.

Here's my song list as of 8/29/2011:

(in alphabetical order of artist)

3 Doors Down - Kryptonite
    Aaliyah - Back and Forth
    Afrika Bambaataa - Planet Rock
    a-Ha - Take on Me
    A Tribe Called Quest - Award Tour
    A Tribe Called Quest - Buggin' Out
    A Tribe Called Quest - Electric Relaxation
    A Tribe Called Quest - Scenario
    Club Nouveau - Rumors
    Club Nouveau - Why You Treat Me So Bad?
    DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince - Girls Ain't Nothing But Trouble
    DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince - Parents Just Don't Understand
    DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince - Summertime
    Dove Shack - Summertime in the LBC
    Duran Duran - Hungry Like the Wolf
    Eddy Grant - Electric Avenue
    Falco - Rock Me Amadeus
    Freestyle - Don't Stop the Rock
    Herbie Hancock - Rockit
    KRS One - Mc's Act Like They Don't Know
    KRS One - False Pride
    KRS One - Shutupayouface
    KRS One - Hush
    KRS One - Sound of da Polic
    KRS One - Hiphop Knowledge
    Men At Work - Down Under
    Men At Work - Who Can It Be now?
    Prince - When Doves Cry
    Prince - Little Red Corvette
    Roger and Zapp - I Want to Be Your Man
    Roger and Zapp - Computer Love
    Roger and Zapp - Doo wa Ditty
    Roger and Zapp - More Bounce to the Ounce
    Stevie B - Dreamin' of Love
    Stevie B - I Wanna Be the One
    Stevie B - Party Your Body
    The Clash - Rock the Casbah
    TLC - Red Light Special
    TLC - No Scrub
    TLC - Waterfall
    TLC - Creep
    TLC - Diggin' on You
    Usher - You Make Me Wanna
    Warren G - Regulate
    Warren G - This DJ
    Whodini - Friends
    Whodini - Fraks Come Out at Night
    Whodini - Five Minutes of Funk

Enjoy!

Oh yeah, add me!

PIN: 326633CD
    * Let me know you got my pin from this forum *
    Last edited by jranciano; 08-29-11 at 07:48 PM.
    08-29-11 05:59 PM
    ^^^you got some old school stevie b's!! lol mustve been a late 80's-early 90's teenster. i should try out this BBMM
    JR A likes this.
    08-29-11 11:15 PM
    i am loving BBM Music too. Actually $5 is not really a big deal...i can save that money from a cheap fastfood meal instead
    08-30-11 12:37 AM
    ^^^you got some old school stevie b's!! lol mustve been a late 80's-early 90's teenster. i should try out this BBMM

Haha, Thanks! Actually quite the opposite, I grew up in the 90's However, I was a DJ for about 7 years and was raised with 80's music, so I've always had a sweet spot for it

i am loving BBM Music too. Actually $5 is not really a big deal...i can save that money from a cheap fastfood meal instead
    Yeah, $5 isn't much. However, I feel like I'm getting cheated since I'm a Spotify user, and I feel you get more for your money with Spotify.

The only difference with BBMusic is the social integration, but still, I think it should be free. Don't get me wrong, I love BBMusic, but I think paying $5 for it (which is VERY VERY well deserved for what you get) would be like paying $5 for a Facebook account or Twitter account (which, could be worth it depending on your lifestyle); it just doesn't feel right.

Oh well, I'll see how things pan out. So far so good. If I get hooked, I may just have to cough up the $5 a month for it
    08-30-11 12:58 PM
    Haha, Thanks! Actually quite the opposite, I grew up in the 90's However, I was a DJ for about 7 years and was raised with 80's music, so I've always had a sweet spot for it

Yeah, $5 isn't much. However, I feel like I'm getting cheated since I'm a Spotify user, and I feel you get more for your money with Spotify.

The only difference with BBMusic is the social integration, but still, I think it should be free. Don't get me wrong, I love BBMusic, but I think paying $5 for it (which is VERY VERY well deserved for what you get) would be like paying $5 for a Facebook account or Twitter account (which, could be worth it depending on your lifestyle); it just doesn't feel right.

Oh well, I'll see how things pan out. So far so good. If I get hooked, I may just have to cough up the $5 a month for it

Just sent you an invite man. I really don't have anyone to try this out.

BTW, You got a cool list!
    JR A likes this.
    08-30-11 03:41 PM
    Thanks!

It's really easy to get a nice music collection going just by adding everyone on CB...
    08-30-11 08:39 PM
    Seeing the crazy positive response on the Beta right now, I can see BB Music absolutely blowing up on a massive scale when it hits app world.

BB Music is sweet.
    08-30-11 09:46 PM
    It is a great deal of fun. I'm loving mine. I've got Irish (of course!) Cuban (of course!) a couple of alternatives, couple of country.

Only problems I've experienced is that my phone freezes suddenly and I have to do a reset. It's happened about three times. Also the preview is sometimes not available.
    08-31-11 05:41 AM
    im loving it also, only have 1 friend on there and they have 7 songs if anyone wants to add me to share feel free
    08-31-11 05:56 AM
    its good that us beta testers get to try out bbm music but whats is the point when u dont have friends who have it and i dont really know how to use it?
    08-31-11 09:11 AM
    Add me if your looking for more contacts!
    08-31-11 09:15 AM
    its good that us beta testers get to try out bbm music but whats is the point when u dont have friends who have it and i dont really know how to use it?

1. Make more friends.
    2. Learn how to use it.

You can accomplish Step 1 by adding the nice people of CB (and then adding THEIR friends from THEIR BBMusic contact list), and Step 2 will take care of itself after 10 minutes of browsing around the app
    08-31-11 12:32 PM
    I would love an invite. Sounds like a cool program. PIN # 27F5846A. Thanks in advance!
    08-31-11 01:32 PM
    You have to be signed up with the Blackberry Beta program. Just go to their website and register, and then you can be invited
    08-31-11 02:18 PM
    Sorry didn't mean to come out that way but just confused I have it but don't know how to use it.. And you can add others not just your bbm contacts?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-11 04:21 PM
    Correct, they don't have to be a BBM contact. You can easily add friends of friends by looking at their BBMusic contact list and add those people.
    08-31-11 06:04 PM
    thanks yeah i think i kinda got it still a lil confused on how to add music which i dont get... app is looking better and better just i gotta kno how to use the thing :S
    08-31-11 11:28 PM
    You add songs by searching them in the BBMusic app. You don't actually add/upload any of your song files. You just search the database for the song you want and when you find it, click add. If no one on your friends list currently has the song in their BBMusic library, then it will add to your personal library. If one of your BBMusic contacts already has it, then BBMusic will notify you that you don't need to add the song to your library thus saving you one of the 50 slots you're allotted. You can then listen to that song from your contact's library anytime as long as they have it in their library. Of course, if your contact removes the song, you can then add it to your library...
    09-01-11 04:55 AM
    oh okay!.. I didn't know that thought u add ur music from your library and your friends on your bbm list but its not.. Add new ppl and add music that's on the list or whatever.. No wonder thanks did not know that at all.. Do u use bbm music? Add?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-11 07:24 AM
    You add songs by searching them in the BBMusic app. You don't actually add/upload any of your song files. You just search the database for the song you want and when you find it, click add. If no one on your friends list currently has the song in their BBMusic library, then it will add to your personal library. If one of your BBMusic contacts already has it, then BBMusic will notify you that you don't need to add the song to your library thus saving you one of the 50 slots you're allotted. You can then listen to that song from your contact's library anytime as long as they have it in their library. Of course, if your contact removes the song, you can then add it to your library...
    Tried to add you to my contacts..but its says FAILED..
    09-01-11 02:24 PM
    Tried to add you to my bbm music via your pin..but then it says "Service Blocked".. i only have 1 contact so far
    09-01-11 02:25 PM
    how do u add ppl to be your bbm music friends... try adding ppl pin but it dont work and i have 0 friends lol
    09-09-11 08:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD