Ok im having some trouble with viewing movies that ive downloaded off of megaupload. I have done this before and had no problems. what happens is the movie loads and blinks on and off for like 2 seconds and the keypad blinks during this time. the movie never plays just keeps doing this over and over. I even tried different movies and it does the same thing. Please tell me what im doing wrong.
    11-30-09 11:01 PM
    If you can be more specific about how you are downloading the files, it will help pinpoint what the problem is. First, check the file you've downloaded to see if it is a .rar extention. If it is, then you need to extract the file using 7Zip, AllZip, or WinRar so that the file isn't compressed before you attempt to download it to your Pearl.

Please post the steps you are taking to download the files and then I might have more suggestions on how to help you.
    12-01-09 06:56 AM
    ok, what i do is download off of megaupload to my computer and save it to my desktop. Then put my memory card in and click and drag to my SD card. Like I said it opens but acts like its skipping or stuck ( these are mostly mp4 formats). I have also tried rar files and use Winzip to compress. then add them to my SD card. And like I said in my previous post i have done this before the same way and had no problems. I tried different posts to download movies thinking it was a bad file or link and still have the same problems. I saw one other post that you replied to with a similar problem and tried the copy-paste and that didnt work either.
    12-01-09 06:04 PM
    sorry i meant WinRar not Zip.
    12-01-09 06:05 PM
    That was it. Your awesome! now i just need to find some movies at that resolution... wish me luck. Oh and if you know any links I was trying to get 2012 and district 9 that would be great, but don't go out of your way for me. I appreciate the help!
    12-01-09 07:11 PM
    thanks a bunch!
    12-02-09 07:57 PM
    Blackberryreadyvids is the best at the momment, you can find a lot of movies their...
    cosign this one .. watched alot of movies lately from this site .. Im on the road alot .. and this is a big help .. Thank you!~
    12-02-09 08:02 PM
    and by the way that resolution is at 320x240 i have alot of movies in the resoulation let me knwo
    Hi Hood, what other movies do you have in the 320x240 res. that'll work on my 8330 vzw curve like the Borat link you directed me too? Thank you.
    12-03-09 04:28 PM
    Hi there Hood and everyone, I'm new to the whole BB and storm world so please forgive my ignorance but I do have a couple of questions. First, how do I know which movies are or were converted with a 320x240 res? Also, are those the only ones that can be viewed on the storm 2? I ask because I downloaded an MP4 movie but wouldn't play then I came across this thread and read your post. Anyway, I appreciate any help you guys may have. Thanks and I look forward to reading a lot more on this website. Great place!
    12-20-09 05:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD