Does anyone have this mount for their 9630 or other model BlackBerry? i'm looking to get this windsheild mount for use with GPS and Drive Safe.ly.

Can the car charger be plugged into the BlackBerry when it's in this mount?

If not, which windshield mount *does allow a charger to be plugged in while in the mount?

iGrip Custom Mount for 9630

Thanks for any insight!
    11-09-09 08:32 AM
    I find that I always have problems with windsheild suction mounts in cold weather.......

I have better success getting a dash mount and using some good velcro.....
    11-09-09 10:07 AM
    That's a good point and one that i haven't thought about. i do have enough room in the middle of my dashboard for a mount as well.

Are you able to plug a charger in while your BlackBerry is in your mount?
    11-09-09 10:47 AM
    I might have it......................

Actually I have this one.

I got this one for reasons of having a ext battery sometimes. And also the sides are open for the charging port... I would think the other igrip is the same.....
    11-09-09 10:50 AM
    Thanks, John. Ya, i was looking at that one as well. If the custom 9630 doesn't allow for a charger i will get the one you have pictured there. Good to know it accommodates an extended battery too!

The one i'm looking at, i cannot tell if a charger would fit there...

11-09-09 10:59 AM
    I'm actually now thinking I might get this one.....as I have two lighter ports up front...

Question on all of these iGrip mounts.........Is the "width" adjustable....i.e., will it work with my Innocase II case on?
    11-09-09 11:06 AM
    Does anyone have this mount for their 9630 or other model BlackBerry? i'm looking to get this windsheild mount for use with GPS and Drive Safe.ly.

Can the car charger be plugged into the BlackBerry when it's in this mount?

If not, which windshield mount *does allow a charger to be plugged in while in the mount?

iGrip Custom Mount for 9630

Thanks for any insight!
    i'll answer my own question since i went ahead and got one! Yes, it does allow for a charger to be plugged into the unit when it's in the mount. i have to remove my silicone case but that's not a big deal.

This windshield is perfect for me, i love it!
    01-13-10 09:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD