anything that has more mAh but retains the stock form factor.
    09-09-11 10:57 PM
    im witha lot of you guys if its possible to be the same size but more power I will get it. If not I will have an extra.
    09-09-11 11:27 PM
    same size , more power... 1800mAh would the best choice ...

also dont mind the extra weight . Just received my 9900 but still have my 9000 with 3000mAh + battery door....

so yep...sing me in...
    09-10-11 08:20 AM
    i will never get an extended battery for this lovely device... i mean can you imagine the bold bigger than what it is now? Ill rather get a extra battery but not a extended one!! that's a no no for me
    09-10-11 08:23 AM
    Same size.

But more importantly, when is Seidio going to come out with the Innocase and spring holster for the 9900?
    I had that combo for my 9780 and it was perfect.
    Check the Seidio site ! It's coming ! I'm waiting also !
    09-10-11 10:38 AM
    Would buy either option or both if they made both.
    09-10-11 10:41 AM
    I am just curious... do they make one where a case+holster+charging cradle(pod)? If they do, I will be one of the first customers to buy it. The Bold 9900 OtterBox case cannot fit a charging pod!
    09-10-11 10:49 AM
    I am just curious... do they make one where a case+holster+charging cradle(pod)? If they do, I will be one of the first customers to buy it. The Bold 9900 OtterBox case cannot fit a charging pod!
    The only case I have found (and it's not even really a case in my opinion) is the barely there case by case mate. I was able to use the charging pod with it on.
    09-10-11 11:39 AM
    I'm like most people, give me the same size battery, with even more power, then we'll talk
    09-10-11 12:16 PM
    stock size pls, and I'll take fries with that.
    09-10-11 12:53 PM
    Stock size with more juice will have me shelling $$$ out for sure.
    09-10-11 01:05 PM
    +1 to same size more juice. would totally be willing to spend some cash on it.
    09-10-11 07:43 PM
    Hello All,

Thank you for your interest in Seidio products. We are working on many exciting items for the BlackBerry 9900/9930 and more. As of right now, no official timeline or decisions have been made yet, but we will certainly keep you all updated here on CrackBerry.

If you have not done so, please use this Sign Up page to let us know what products you would like to see made. We check it daily for feedbacks and suggestions!

Regards,
    09-12-11 09:36 AM
    I'm in for an extended with oem size. But are they able to give us 30% more power?
    09-12-11 03:12 PM
    I would only get it if it were the same physical size as the stock battery.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    me too. to keep the thinness, i wouldn't trade for a larger device footprint.

When i had the droid X, i would have gotten the 1750 one over the stock's 1500 because it was the exact same size.

I would not have gotten the bigger battery because the droid x was so thin already, adding a bigger battery + door would ruin the overall thinness.
    09-12-11 04:57 PM
    so we have a little movement on this whole battery thing. they also reached out to me on twitter and also let me know that they are working on it.

if they did an extended battery and a case with it and a belt clip would anybody be interested in that combo?
    09-14-11 08:57 AM
    if they did an extended battery and a case with it and a belt clip would anybody be interested in that combo?
    If this is well made I would I really don't like battery life on this BB. I wouldn't be interested in belt clip. I'd prefer to have a soft/hard shell specific to the extended battery door.
    09-14-11 09:08 AM
    Hello All,

Thank you for your interest in Seidio products. We are working on many exciting items for the BlackBerry 9900/9930 and more. As of right now, no official timeline or decisions have been made yet, but we will certainly keep you all updated here on CrackBerry.

If you have not done so, please use this Sign Up page to let us know what products you would like to see made. We check it daily for feedbacks and suggestions!

Regards,
    Let's put it this way, if you don't make an extended battery for the 9900/9930, Mugen will. I've used both on three other BlackBerry's and both products are comparable. I'd prefer to buy from Seidio, but if they're out first, most in this thread will buy from them.

Tick. Tock.
    09-14-11 09:49 AM
    If this is well made I would I really don't like battery life on this BB. I wouldn't be interested in belt clip. I'd prefer to have a soft/hard shell specific to the extended battery door.
    yeah alot of times they make a surface combo which it the texture of the ext battery covers and usually they make the surface combo with a belt clip.
    like this
    seidioonline.com

thats just an example, that was one of the chunkiest battery doors they made, but the 9650 one is sleek and curved nice. you get the idea though.
    09-14-11 01:59 PM
    Let's put it this way, if you don't make an extended battery for the 9900/9930, Mugen will. I've used both on three other BlackBerry's and both products are comparable. I'd prefer to buy from Seidio, but if they're out first, most in this thread will buy from them.

Tick. Tock.
    Here here. I've never boughten a second battery for my BlackBerry before. So I have no loyalty to any company. Any company who makes a stock size but more power battery... Provided I can find a slew of positive reviews will get my money.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-11 02:48 PM
    Function over fashion for me! I want the biggest battery I can get. As someone else said, the add'l heft and shape is actually ok.
    09-18-11 04:19 PM
    Function over fashion for me! I want the biggest battery I can get. As someone else said, the add'l heft and shape is actually ok.
    That's my feeling. Especially if it's a good shape like the 9650 ones and not blocky like the thunderbolt or curve 8330 was.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    09-20-11 11:34 PM
    Normally if they're making something they put a coming soon icon with a brief description. Don't see that yet on their site. It's not looking good for an ext battery anytime soon.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    10-03-11 08:27 AM
    stock size
    10-03-11 08:44 AM
    stock size coupled with Charger bundle
    10-03-11 09:17 AM
66 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD