I cannot find one of these anywhere!

On the Incipio website, they have been "Currently out of stock." for a week now, so I have no idea when I'm gonna be able to actually buy one from there.

I've looked on a couple other sites as well, but if I actually find one, it has a picture of the 9530 case, and the site looks kinda sketchy too.

So can anyone help me and tell me where I can find one of these?

Black too btw lol.
    01-10-10 02:27 PM
    They haven't released these cases yet. Last time I talked to their customer service reps they were expecting them mid january. I am hoping they release these sooner than later.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-10 04:47 PM
    They haven't released these cases yet. Last time I talked to their customer service reps they were expecting them mid january. I am hoping they release these sooner than later.

Oh ok. Thanks this helped a lot.
    01-10-10 06:03 PM
    Get a CaseMate Barely There case, basically the same thing, I was waiting for a feather but got tired of waiting, and CaseMate just came out with this two weeks ago or so. Just as good.
    01-10-10 08:12 PM
    Get a CaseMate Barely There case, basically the same thing, I was waiting for a feather but got tired of waiting, and CaseMate just came out with this two weeks ago or so. Just as good.
    Same here I got the case mate instead and it worked!
    01-10-10 08:14 PM
    Rockn the CaseMate BarelyThere aswell. Just as good as a incipio feather IMO.

01-10-10 08:22 PM
    Is there a difference in the feel of the two cases though? The Incipio Feather looks like it would feel more smooth and rubbery, which I like. However, the CaseMate Barely There looks like it would feel hard and plasticky, which I don't like haha.

Any input on the feel of the CaseMate Barely There?
    01-10-10 09:09 PM
    Oh and I just ordered a PhantomSkinz full body screen, so would I still be able to use all of it with the CaseMate Barely There? The reason I ask is because it says not compatible with Clear Armor, but I want to protect my Storm2 as much as possible, from scratches and falls.
    01-10-10 09:16 PM
    I have the zagg protectors on the two front plastic pecies and the battery door and it fits perfectly!
    01-10-10 09:29 PM
    I have the zagg protectors on the two front plastic pecies and the battery door and it fits perfectly!
    So you have the Barely There Case?
    01-10-10 09:33 PM
    yeah, got tired of waiting for the incipio feather. It was a great compromise imo.
    01-10-10 09:40 PM
    yeah, got tired of waiting for the incipio feather. It was a great compromise imo.
    How does it feel?
    01-10-10 09:41 PM
    I think it's great. Doesnt add bulk, it's a little slick but not to bad. It feels a lot like the old feather I had on my 9530.
    01-10-10 09:45 PM
    Ok thanks guys I'm gonan go ahead and order one of these
    01-10-10 09:47 PM
    By the way, there's a pretty good review of it on YouTube. Sorry I have no link, but you can just search for it.
    01-10-10 09:51 PM
    Just talked to the Incipio Customer Service via chat, and they are expecting them next week...nice.
    01-11-10 04:25 PM
    Just talked to the Incipio Customer Service via chat, and they are expecting them next week...nice.
    They have been telling me that since before Christmas.
    01-11-10 08:25 PM
    No BS the live customer support has been telling me "a few weeks" since before thanksgiving! I mean wtf?!? C'mon!!

01-12-10 12:58 AM
    I just IM'd the Incipio customer service.

I was told the Ultra Light Feather Case for the 9550 would be available next week Wednesday, January 27th.

Not saying this is true or false, just what I was told. I hope it's true.
    01-21-10 12:52 PM
    The Incipio cases are now available!! Yay!
    01-28-10 12:52 AM
    YAY!!! i want the feather...but may be interested in the silicrylic...are they annoyingly bulky and ugly?
    01-28-10 09:01 AM
    This is so annoying. The Ultra Light Feather for the Storm 2 is still not available in BLACK! Even the red one is out of stock. Why is the lavendar and midnight color available and not Black!

Is there anything similar to these guys that is available now? I'm tired of Incipio excuses why they don't have it in stock. "It should be available in two weeks" is the new motto for this company. Big Joke. Funny how the iPad stuff will be available prior to anything for Blackberry.
    02-05-10 01:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD