I'm watching my gf's dog while she's at school. Great dog, but he's a chewer. He got my 08320 dor the second time the other day; it wasn't a quick screen swap this time, the unit was a goner. I got an 8900 to replace it.

O had one of tmobiles clear cases on it, buit it didn't do much good. What I need to get are recommendatuions for a great hard case that can withstand a miniature poodle. I try to keep the phone from him, but it only takes him getting it for ten sdeconds!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 02:25 AM
    Try an Otterbox. I have heard a ton of good things about them. I don't have a direct site address, but you should be able to google them. They are a little expensive, but they are cheaper than a new BB.

02-22-09 02:28 AM
    Wait until next month to buy an otterbox,they are coming out with a better design for the 8900.
    02-22-09 02:43 AM
    If you had to replace the 8900 you would have to pay the full price of about $550. How much would it cost to replace the poodle

Give the little darling (the poodle, not the 8900) lots of other stuff to chew on, cow hooves seem to be addicting to dogs and kept my dogs from chewing up my stuff. Keep your eye on both of them at all times. Crate the dog when you sleep.
    02-22-09 05:17 AM
    Id keep the damn dog locked up while the phone was out. But thats just me. My Javelin's safety comes before anything lmao
    02-22-09 08:13 AM
    Have you ever seen Anchorman? Take him to a bridge and Baxter his azz. I love my dog but I can't let him ruin my BB.

Jk...kind of

02-22-09 08:50 AM
    either wait till the otterbox like others are saying or you can get the seidio innocase II and a screen protector on it.
    02-22-09 08:51 AM
    Keep the berry away from the poodle. That is my advice.
    02-22-09 08:54 AM
    Recommend purchasing the Pet-a-pult from Ronco. Just place offending animal into convenient launch cup, pull the handle, and offending animal is airmailed into the next county.
    *Warning! Failure to line up launcher may cause animal to splatter when connecting with billboards, trees, buildings, or passing vehicles. Please align responsibly! Special offer, only $19.95. And, order now to receive your bonus oversized spatula.

Last edited by bergerking; 02-22-09 at 10:52 AM.
    02-22-09 09:01 AM
    Id keep the damn dog locked up while the phone was out. But thats just me. My Javelin's safety comes before anything lmao
    My take exactly...
    02-22-09 09:07 AM
    Recommend purchasing the Pup-a-pult from Ronco. Just place offending animal into convenient launch cup, pull the handle, and offending animal is airmailed into the next county.
    *Warning! Failure to line up launcher may cause animal to splatter when connecting with billboards, trees, buildings, or passing vehicles. Please align responsibly! Special offer, only $19.95. And, order now to receive your bonus oversized spatula.

The Otterbox seems like the only hope..

JAVELIN users are creative... I must also add 8330 users are "VERY HILARIOUS" LOLOL

Last edited by MADBRADNYC; 02-22-09 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Not a JAVELIN user.
    02-22-09 09:10 AM
    Skyboxer, I paid full retail as I got my 8320 last fall when they keyboard on my Treo 680 went kerput!

02-22-09 09:21 AM
    They are called "kick dogs" for a reason ... just saying.

* I do not advocate kicking dogs
    02-22-09 12:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD