Hi Everyone,
    Im in need of Free Movie Downloads for my BB But I would like to have them in either Mp4 Format or 3gp Format without having to go thru the usual Conversionary Tactics, just sumthing more simple. Preferrably Movies that are atleast already Formatted in either Mp4 Format or 3gp. If anyone has a list of Movies with simple Mp4 or 3gp Links and the Movies are FREE Downloads, Please feel free to list them here for me, I would greatly appreciate it. No pay Sites Please. At this point, all I have is my BB Desktop Manager (DM) Disk & Utilizing the Media Manager just to transfer some Mp3 Music but at this point, Im just looking for Movies to fill in my Free time while Im away from work n stuff. Also, if anyone has any Free Music Videos in the same format as mentioned before, you're welcomed to place them on this post also. Thanks in Advanced.
    04-29-09 02:10 AM
    I suggest going through the other threads, and finding your movies there...I doubt you're going to have any luck getting anyone to post links here...
    04-29-09 02:15 PM
    Hi Everyone,
    Im in need of Free Movie Downloads for my BB But I would like to have them in either Mp4 Format or 3gp Format without having to go thru the usual Conversionary Tactics, just sumthing more simple. Preferrably Movies that are atleast already Formatted in either Mp4 Format or 3gp. If anyone has a list of Movies with simple Mp4 or 3gp Links and the Movies are FREE Downloads, Please feel free to list them here for me, I would greatly appreciate it. No pay Sites Please. At this point, all I have is my BB Desktop Manager (DM) Disk & Utilizing the Media Manager just to transfer some Mp3 Music but at this point, Im just looking for Movies to fill in my Free time while Im away from work n stuff. Also, if anyone has any Free Music Videos in the same format as mentioned before, you're welcomed to place them on this post also. Thanks in Advanced.
    Since you already have the requirements, is there a reason you can't do conversions? If not, visit Dave's thread, there are some there.
    04-29-09 03:44 PM
    Does nobody use the search anymore. There is a huge section of the site for this click here

Or you can check here
    Last edited by addict83; 04-29-09 at 03:57 PM.
    04-29-09 03:48 PM
    There are a few threads already with many movies already converted....
    Here is the link to 1....

http://forums.crackberry.com/f66/my-...s-post-194778/
    04-29-09 03:48 PM
    Would you like me to cook dinner also?
    04-29-09 03:49 PM
    Haha I wish I had thought of that one
    04-29-09 03:55 PM
    And here I was...trying to be all polite and stuff...heh heh heh...too funny...
    04-29-09 08:11 PM
    Would you like fries with that?..
    04-29-09 09:12 PM
    He will next ask if we could transfer the movies to his phone.
    04-29-09 10:11 PM
    Don't be lazy find a movie and convert it to the format you want.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-09 10:18 PM
    son of a *****, get off your lazy *** and SEARCH!
    04-29-09 10:26 PM
    let me rephrase that... Son of a bytch, get off your lazy a$$ and search!!!!!!!!!!!!
    04-29-09 10:27 PM
    Mods, please forgive the following comment but i cant take the lunacy anymore....

CONVERT YOUR OWN ******* MOVIES!!! THE PEOPLE HERE ARE NOT GOD DAMN BABY SITTERS HERE TO FEED YOU WHAT EVER BULL **** YOU REQUEST. USE THE DAMN SEARCH OPTION, IT WAS CREATED JUST FOR YOU SO YOU CAN LEAVE THE REST OF US THE **** ALONE.
    04-29-09 10:37 PM
    Wow, someone needs a hug. You might seek counceling. Woosaaa! Gusfraba! You are going to be O.K.
    Now back to those fries.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-09 11:29 PM
    Mods, please forgive the following comment but i cant take the lunacy anymore....

CONVERT YOUR OWN ******* MOVIES!!! THE PEOPLE HERE ARE NOT GOD DAMN BABY SITTERS HERE TO FEED YOU WHAT EVER BULL **** YOU REQUEST. USE THE DAMN SEARCH OPTION, IT WAS CREATED JUST FOR YOU SO YOU CAN LEAVE THE REST OF US THE **** ALONE.
    ICE, Dude, Just ignore this.. thats why I aint gonna post this.. He want to make thread TROLLS... JUST IGNORE THE CREATOR AND LET THIS BE, he will realize his thread is UESLESS!
    04-30-09 12:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD