I just got my otterbox (30 bucks on amazon.com!!!) for my 8330 and it awesome! A little bulky than a standard case but worth it for the protection it provides...

If you have debated getting one for any reason I say you do it and get it on amazon.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 05:42 PM
    Only case I have had, only case I will ever have. It has saved my Curve countless times.

Recommend you cut out the screen for the silcone cover and get a Best Skins Ever screen protector and your are set.

Mike
    Last edited by Mike_Luchia; 02-07-09 at 06:11 PM.
    02-07-09 06:07 PM
    can you post some pic ???
    02-07-09 06:23 PM
    I love mine too. Never go anywhere without it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 06:30 PM
    How is the keyboard protected and trackball covered?
    02-07-09 07:19 PM
    well, it has a thin clear film u put in place over the entire phone like a big condom, lol. Theres a small cutout for the trackball.

It affects performace in the same way as the latter but u know what they say, always where protection right?

my mind is not right tonight
    Last edited by RicanMedic78; 02-07-09 at 07:24 PM.
    02-07-09 07:22 PM
    on a more serious note, its a great case but t does come with many flaws and I'm sure others here will agree with. It is very hard to take off for a battery pull and with the snaps the way they r, I wonder if that would wear over time of snap, unsnap, snap unsnap, u get the idea.

the hard plastic blocks the mirror under the camera, not cool!

the LED hole is not cut to specs for the 8330 so it sits a little too high and u can only see the upper tip of the red light flashing.

the thin film covers the camera and flash essentially washing out all ur pictures rendering ur camera useless. Good news is u can cut the membrain but for that area damaging ur membrain with alterations by the knife...

the rubber WILL stretch over time (very short time for me). And whenever u unhoslter the phone, the rubber will eventually start to drag down from the lower lip of the phone.

Lastly, the bulk does affect the distance from the mic to ur mouth.

So as I said.... its not without ts flaws! But...theres no mistake, it does protect the phone like a tank lol
    Last edited by RicanMedic78; 02-07-09 at 07:33 PM.
    02-07-09 07:29 PM
    Never noticed the mirror under the camera,What's it for?I have taken the rubber part off a thousand times and it still fits perfect.
    02-07-09 08:01 PM
    I just ordered one today for my curve. $34.69 on ebay with free shipping. I can't wait to get it.
    02-07-09 08:24 PM
    its a self portrait mirror. Not the clearest but it does help for centering self shots
    02-07-09 09:08 PM
    Never noticed the mirror under the camera,What's it for?I have taken the rubber part off a thousand times and it still fits perfect.
    just be careful cause the first part to come loose is the bottom lip just above the mic. Once that comes down once when ur removing the phone fromt the holster, it will always come down and u'll have to tuck it back in every single time. I've gone thru 3 already.

I find that its just best to remove the rubber as little as possible to prevent this
    02-07-09 09:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD