I recently purchased an incipio "black" silicon case & It's getting dusty on the outside.

I was wondering like how can I clean it without leaving any umm..lint kinda thing?
    Since it's silicon it collects link from a cloth or even kinda makes it worst if i clean it.

How do you go about cleaning your silicon case?
    03-14-10 12:46 AM
    water but i stopped using them and got a seidio case
    03-14-10 03:47 AM
    weren't you thinking about getting an epik case? that would've solved your problem since it doesn't attract dust or lint and works/looks just like a silicone case.

maybe you can use some kind of baby wipe or those spray dust removers.
    03-14-10 09:39 AM
    peel it off your phone, and use a couple drops of dish detergent and water. Rub it between your hands, get all the crap off off it, and then give it a good rinsing as well (using hot water to wash and rinse of course)

Wipe off the excess moisture and set it aside to dry.

Grab your blackberry and cruise the forums while your case completely dries out. (or do this before you go to bed and let it dry overnight)
    03-14-10 09:45 AM
    I recently purchased an incipio "black" silicon case & It's getting dusty on the outside.

I was wondering like how can I clean it without leaving any umm..lint kinda thing?
    Since it's silicon it collects link from a cloth or even kinda makes it worst if i clean it.

How do you go about cleaning your silicon case?
    I haven't tried those, I hear they get very sticky and linty. But a microfiber works great on everything from my LCD screens to my phones (case and phone itself and screen). Try one, they're cheap.
    03-14-10 09:48 AM
    weren't you thinking about getting an epik case? that would've solved your problem since it doesn't attract dust or lint and works/looks just like a silicone case.

maybe you can use some kind of baby wipe or those spray dust removers.
    Oh, I bought the incipio way before I thought about the epik.
    I am gonna purchase the epik as well.

I haven't tried those, I hear they get very sticky and linty. But a microfiber works great on everything from my LCD screens to my phones (case and phone itself and screen). Try one, they're cheap.
    Thanks. I'll check for that microfiber thing.
    03-14-10 10:24 AM
    i'd just run it under some warm water and rinse it all off then let it air dry overnight or something.
    03-14-10 01:39 PM
    i'd just run it under some warm water and rinse it all off then let it air dry overnight or something.
    thanks for the advice.
    03-14-10 01:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD