I downloaded a ring tone off this site then proceeded to the Media Manager to put it on my Blackberry. I tried three times, but it didn�t appear on the bottom portion of the screen. After I was done doing all the data transfers, I checked the ring tones on my phone and it was there three times. I tried to delete it on the phone so I only have one, but it still stays there. I plugged it back in, and it still says there is nothing on the Media Manager. Any suggestions please?
    05-31-08 04:56 PM
    Pull the battery with the device on, leave out for 30 seconds and replace.
    That may do it.
    05-31-08 04:59 PM
    Ah, Thank you.. And then there was one..
    But now unfortunatly now it says "Initialization Failed" and SOS.
    I would hope that it wasn't a hidden virius or something...
    Any suggestions on how to fix that?
    05-31-08 05:10 PM
    I think you should delete that one also and download the tunes OTA to your BB. Don't use MM if you do not have to!
    Doupt it is a virus as there are not any known for BB.
    05-31-08 05:15 PM
    Try renaming the file then attempt to delete it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-08 05:21 PM
    I think I will just do it all OTA now..But I already deleted them. The problem now is that I have no service. Still has the "Initialization Failed" and SOS.
    05-31-08 05:30 PM
    Log on to your BIS account and resend the service books.
    05-31-08 05:34 PM
    I just got my BB a couple of months ago, so could you explain that in English?Oh dear, and I just now went to the Browser and it says I dont have a valid SIM card. Is my phone screwed? Help please....!!
    05-31-08 05:37 PM
    Not phone.
    I like to call it Wallie...
    It makes me happy.
    Thought I'd bring some humor to my freak out thread....
    05-31-08 05:38 PM
    Here is the BIS site, you should have a user name and password from when you set up your email. Log in and click on Service Books, and re send them and that should cure your issue.

BlackBerry Internet Service
    05-31-08 05:49 PM
    Says my account is not accessible through the HTML browser. To set up via the BB. I remember thats why I didnt use that to begin with.
    05-31-08 05:54 PM
    Just call AT&T and have them re send them.
    05-31-08 05:59 PM
    They told me I should bring it in for them to look at it. Anything that would make it so I dont have to do that?
    05-31-08 06:08 PM
    Wow. Ok I just pulled the SIM card out and it reloaded and now all is well. I was worried about my BB! I find that pulling out the battery (and now among other things) fixes a lot of problems with the BB. Anyone have a clue as to why that is?
    05-31-08 06:21 PM
    Yeah, that is the first thing to try. It is a reboot for the BB and clears the memory and shakes out the cobwebs. Glad you are going now!
    05-31-08 06:31 PM
    Thanks for your help.
    05-31-08 06:34 PM
    You need a new SIM card though, even though your issue is fixed FOR NOW, it's breaking down to a SIM card failure at this point...pop by an AT&T location and get em to give you a new one.
    05-31-08 07:28 PM
    Do they make you pay for a new one? Its all for the goodness of my BB so, no matter what I'll do it. I'm just curious if its a free replacement. What would cause a break down of the SIM card? Is it preventable?
    05-31-08 07:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD