I had the trial for a while and then upgraded (paid $5) and I thought about it for a while, and I cancelled the subscription part way through. Now I want to resubscribe but when I go through the process in appworld, it almost finishes, then it gives me an error message "purchase failed; error id 30642". This is using carrier billing through Rogers. Any suggestions, help?
    02-03-12 08:14 AM
    I am having the exact same issue on both mine and my wifes 9900's. I upgraded our account and got the additional 30 days free. Now I only get 30 seconds of each song and cannot resubscribe. Same error as you.
    02-05-12 02:40 PM
    It sucks, I'm still in talks with blackberry email support and they keep spinning the problem off as a carrier issue.
    02-05-12 08:10 PM
    In all honestly I would not be surprised if it was a Rogers issue (that is who I am with). They cant seem to get anything right lol.

If you have any updates please let me know!

Thanks
    Keith
    02-06-12 10:06 AM
    I am going to try and talk to them (Rogers) in person and possibly again by phone to see if I can reset the subscription.
    02-06-12 10:23 AM
    So, some good news. I talked to Rogers support, but they couldn't figure out what the problem was. So I decided to try and subscribe yet again and it worked! It just did, I can't explain why..
    02-06-12 08:37 PM
    Had the same problem. I went into Appworld and went in the payment method section.

I then checked the payment method which was Paypal for me. I re authenticate the paypal and then it just worked.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    02-12-12 11:48 PM
    I had the trial for a while and then upgraded (paid $5) and I thought about it for a while, and I cancelled the subscription part way through. Now I want to resubscribe but when I go through the process in appworld, it almost finishes, then it gives me an error message "purchase failed; error id 30642". This is using carrier billing through Rogers. Any suggestions, help?
    It could be promblems with your credit card what id do is go to your payment options in apword, delte the credit card you have saved and add it again.
    -bbmmforum.com
    04-13-12 03:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD