I went to the Verizon store today with my mom because she's getting the Curve (they have to order it for her since they keep selling out)... and as she was talking with the guy who was helping her, I decided to look around the store and see if they had the Seidio rubberized hard case for my Curve and to my surprise they did! AND IN PINK TOO!
    I accidentally dropped my Curve while getting into my car the other day and got 2 tiny little knicks on the silver part so that's why I decided I wanted to get the Seido hard casing. I must admit that I do have one of those jel skin flimsy cases, but I don't think I'll be going back to that one in a loooooong time!

Anyway, it's amazing! It looks great and it feels wonderful in my hand(s).

That's all lol

Ugh I love my Curve more and more every single day
    06-24-08 12:10 AM
    Seidio cases are great.
    06-24-08 12:17 AM
    I got the burgandy one for my titanium curve. I love how it looks, and it slides in my pocket a lot easier than when I had my rubber skin. Got a blue one comin in the mail.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-08 12:54 AM
    I have the rubberized holster and love it.

06-24-08 07:22 AM
    Check on ebay for good price.
    06-24-08 08:02 AM
    hey shawn418... how's the retention clip on top? you think it's going to do any damage to the phone? i'm thinking about getting one when sprint decides to ship my 8330...
    06-24-08 09:19 AM
    I ordered the burgundy one for my new Curve last week and I love it. Looks great on my 8330. I might have to get one in pink, too.

Amy
    06-24-08 06:22 PM
    post pics if you can!!!!

im thinking of buying one....im just hesitant because theyre expensive...
    06-24-08 06:35 PM
    I have the blue one with the holster and so far like it alot. It gives me a break from Verizons lame silver. Have had no problems removimg it, comes off easy and snaps back on. I take it off every couple of days to clean it and make sure there is nothing on the inside to scratch my BB.
    06-24-08 06:55 PM
    You cant go wrong with Seidio products their top quality.
    06-24-08 07:27 PM
    I have to say Seido has some good cases....but I also love my OtterBox
    06-24-08 07:36 PM
    I have the Hybrid Case (clear front, black rubberized back). I absolutely love it. Gives my phone extra grip too. I also agree that it helps my phone slide into the pouch easier than it did before I got it.
    06-24-08 08:05 PM
    I bought me a couple of the Seido hard rubberized cases from my local Verizon store @ 25% off with my little discount. I bought one burgundy and one black. I am a creative person so I mixed the colors onto my Curve and it looks sweeeeeet! Black on the back and burgundy on the front....give it a try if you have the dough to shell out. I am happy with the look and the protection it offers. It slips in and out of my pocket and leather holster much easier than a silicone case.
    06-25-08 01:09 AM
    I bought me a couple of the Seido hard rubberized cases from my local Verizon store @ 25% off with my little discount. I bought one burgundy and one black. I am a creative person so I mixed the colors onto my Curve and it looks sweeeeeet! Black on the back and burgundy on the front....give it a try if you have the dough to shell out. I am happy with the look and the protection it offers. It slips in and out of my pocket and leather holster much easier than a silicone case.
    good idea! I think Ill try this.. ive got a blue one and im not really a fan... i feel like it makes my phone look like one of those old *** nokia or whatever phones!!!!
    06-25-08 03:57 AM
    hey shawn418... how's the retention clip on top? you think it's going to do any damage to the phone? i'm thinking about getting one when sprint decides to ship my 8330...
    I have that same holster.. it won't do any damage to the phone, it's completely rubberized, and is form fitted specifically for the curve 8330, so it clicks in gently, then the clip rests on the edge of the phone. It holds it securely, but not in a way that I could see at all hurting the phone. Also, the entire face of the clip is a velvet sort of material, so it provides a nice cushion for the screen and trackball. It's easily the best holster I've ever used or seen. It's NOT a cheap-o plastic holster, like most of them are. Mine had this really annoying RED sticker in the center of the holster (on the velvet) that said something about putting the phone in face down (duhh!!). It really annoyed me, so I tried to take it off. Bad idea.. after lots of scraping with my fingernail, and a little water, I managed to get all of the stickyness off, but it left marks and thinned the velvet to the point where I can see the plastic in some parts. That really annoyed me...
    06-25-08 04:58 AM
    I agree with jimbro, the seidio holster is by far the best one I've owned. You won't find it at Verizon, heck they didn't even know what sleeper mode was. I did a lot of research on price and CB.com was the cheapest including shipping. $30 seems a lot but take the plunge. You won't be dissapointed.

06-25-08 08:08 AM
    To anyone that is skeptical or worried or wondering if it's worth the $$... I did Hours and hours of research and many different blackberry forums and on the web. C-Net reviews the whole 9 and it all boiled down to the Seidio Hard Rubberized case. So I ordered one with the holster (They sell them as a combo and cane save yourself $10) I could not be any happier with this purchase. Stop hesitating - go get yourself one!
    06-25-08 08:43 AM
    post pics if you can!!!!

im thinking of buying one....im just hesitant because theyre expensive...

Hey Jamie... I'll post pics when I get home from work later today!
    06-25-08 09:03 AM
    Anyone have a good link to the seidio site?

06-25-08 09:08 AM
    i just bought the burgundy rubberized hard case from verizon (yes, i'm sprint customer but they sell the cases there for $5 cheaper and no shipping =]) and love it! it's sorta hard to take off which is a good thing, but not so much when you have to do a battery pull. heh.

i might go back and get the pink one...even though it may be too girley for me. hahah
    Last edited by wrxchic; 06-25-08 at 10:29 AM.
    06-25-08 10:24 AM
    Anyone have a good link to the seidio site?

Seidioonline.com
    06-25-08 10:25 AM
    I agree with jimbro, the seidio holster is by far the best one I've owned. You won't find it at Verizon, heck they didn't even know what sleeper mode was. I did a lot of research on price and CB.com was the cheapest including shipping. $30 seems a lot but take the plunge. You won't be dissapointed.

I had maybe 5 VZW stores tell me that they didn't have it in stock, and I had two reps at one store tell me that the holster didn't even exist. They told me that no one made a holster for the curve - and I was shocked, I couldn't believe what I was hearing, how could no one make a holster? When I got home and discovered that the holster is sold ON VERIZON'S WEBSITE, I wasn't happy!! The reason I was going around to a few other stores was because the rep who sold me the phone at the store closest to me said he was out of stock on them, so in order to give me a package deal on the memory card, case, and car charger, he'd have to give some universal PDA case that he did have in stock, and then I was supposed to exchange it a few days later when the holsters came in. After visiting a few other VZW stores, and seeing that none of them carried it, I wasn't expecting much when I went back to my store. To my surprise, when I went there a few days later, they did carry it! They wanted to charge me an extra $5 for some price difference between the case I was exchanging and the holster, but after an hour of arguing with what I believe was the most incompetent manager ever to walk this planet, I got them to credit my account for the difference.

So you *may* luck out and your vzw store may carry the holster, otherwise as someone else mentioned, the vzw website sells it for like $25 with free shipping.
    06-25-08 01:31 PM
    Seido's Seido's!
    I'm definitely going that route...

OK.. I'm torn between getting a Seido skin (only) or the combo.

I like this from CB.com:
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=STVvf32c

But I also saw the Soft Touch Case From VZW for $24.99.

Finally, I saw some combo for $50 on the Seido site.. What to do?
    Any advice to getting a standalone or a combo? I'd like to have the option of keeping it in a pocket or wearing it on a belt.

Thanks!
    Scott
    07-31-08 01:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD