I downloaded the free Berry Holiday 2.0 theme back in December.
    I like the holiday/snowflake wallpaper but would want to use different wallpapers with this same them throughout the year.
    It's easy enough to change wallpapers and keep this theme active.

My question is: where can I find the original wallpaper that came with this theme? It seems the only way to get the original wallpaper back is by resetting all the theme defaults.

It's not a huge deal, but then I have to reorganize all the icons for the docks and menu screen back to my preferred order/setup. Just kind of a hassle.

Any idea how to save the original wallpaper or where to find it?
    Or do you have to reset the theme in order to get it back?

thanks for any help
    Last edited by DustBow; 01-14-10 at 03:05 PM.
    01-14-10 03:03 PM
    Thank you very much. Sorry for the duplicate question - I did do some searches but couldn't find what I wanted, probably was too specific with the theme name I was using.
    01-14-10 08:08 PM
    Here I'll make it easy for you and you don't have to delete any of your walls.
    Just set either of these as your homescreen any time you want to go back to the original walls
    Make sure you click on each of them first to enlarge the thumbnail before you save them.
    Last edited by wendyb5724; 01-14-10 at 09:38 PM.
    01-14-10 09:36 PM
    If you want to get the newest wallpaper, you can always visit Z Man Designs and grab it. I have it posted for anyone to get.

CB2 a CrackBerry Theme | Z Man Designs
    01-18-10 07:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD