DVD to BlackBerry Converter is a powerful and easy-to-use DVD to BlackBerry Converter which is designed for BlackBerry users. The converting from DVD to BlackBerry is without region code limitation with iOrgSoft DVD to BlackBerry Converter

If you wannna watch DVD movie on BlackBerry, ripping DVD to AVI BlackBerry is the best choice, especially with iOrgSoft DVD to BlackBerry Converter

This DVD to AVI BlackBerry converter is a powerful one and quite easy to use, it can trim, crop, merge DVD file or extract audio from DVD file, and the process of ripping DVD to AVI on BlackBerry is fast and qualitified!

Why choose DVD to AVI BlackBerry converter -iOrgSoft DVD to BlackBerry Converter?

Rip DVD to BlackBerry video
    Convert DVD to MP3, M4A, AAC, WMA and AMR audio
    Select DVD subtitle and audio track
    Advanced Video Encoding Settings
    Merge into One file
    Trim any DVD title chapter
    DVD Video Cropping
    Adjust DVD Video Effect
    Video Snapshot

Step 1. Run iOrgSoft DVD to BlackBerry Converter

you will see the main interface:

Step 2. Add source DVD video file into DVD to AVI BlackBerry converter

Click "Add" directly import DVD folder to load DVD Movie, or click green arrow next to "Add" icon, you can import DVD files from a drop-down list.

Step 3. output video setting Set the output video settings.

And you just need to click "Settings" for the Advanced settings. Select the proper output video format, and you can adjust the Resolution, Encoder, Frame Rate and Bit Rate for video, Sample Rate, Encoder, Channel and Bit Rate for audio.

Step 4. Convert DVD to AVI BlackBerry

Click button to begin the whole converting process.

Last edited by mooree; 08-21-09 at 05:18 AM.
    06-16-09 10:47 PM
    More powerful but unexpensive 4Easysoft Mod converter is now available.
    06-18-09 05:18 AM
    Sweet how the company would post a pic of it failing to convert a chapter. Makes for a great flowing movie.
    06-18-09 06:03 AM
    is this a free program
    06-18-09 04:30 PM
    trdtrung, There is a free trial version without time limit, In my personal experience,the freeware always have some problems more or less. its quality can not be guaranteed.
    06-22-09 01:33 AM
    trdtrung, There is a free trial version without time limit, In my personal experience,the freeware always have some problems more or less. its quality can not be guaranteed.
    Quite true. I tried some online free converters and most of them doesn't even work, and one of them nearly got my computer crashed.
    Now I use Daniusoft DVD to Blackberry converter. Tough not free, it is worth for the ideal quality and high speed, and I can have a free try for a month.
    06-29-09 02:26 AM
    But I don�t advise you using this online way to convert dvd, specially some important video files. why?
    1). The video clips� size will be limited when using the on-line dvd converter;
    2). What is worse, the conversion quality is not ensured.and this will destroy your video. For example,the audio and picture are not in-phase when the conversion finish.
    06-29-09 09:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD