View Poll Results: How often do you change your wallpaper?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Monthly

2 6.67%
  • Weekly

4 13.33%
  • Multiple times a week

5 16.67%
  • Daily

7 23.33%
  • Multiple times a day

8 26.67%
  • Other (elaborate)

4 13.33%
    With all the great wp's users share around here I know I for one never stay on the same WP for very long, so it got me thinking...how often do you change your wp?
    07-17-10 04:07 PM
    I change mines at least 3 times a day I think...Lol!
    07-17-10 04:11 PM
    I use a wallpaper changing app (Wallpaper Changer v1.62 by ShaoSoft) and I have it change WP sometimes as often as every 15 minutes while it sits in a cradle on my desk. I use the Stay Lit on QL and basically get a slideshow of whichever folder I want all day long. When I have to go somewhere, I change it to hourly. I love pulling my BB out and getting "surprised" with a "new" pic. We have beautiful screens, so why not show them off says I.
    07-17-10 04:15 PM
    I was actually wondering about this as I hardly change mine at all. There are wp that I like with a theme so I will usually keep them that way all the time. Which is strange to me as I find so many wp I like but I'm never updating them.

Maybe I need to start rotating more.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-10 04:34 PM
    What about never as an option?

I have mine as the default with my custom theme I have. I like the whole look and feel of it, and when I change the wallpaper I don't like the theme as much. Hm.
    07-17-10 04:45 PM
    Every few days as a general rule. I prefer fractals and NASA pictures so a new one now and then is good.

07-17-10 04:53 PM
    Once to twice a day, especially when transitioning between work and play.
    07-17-10 05:16 PM

I have mine as the default with my custom theme I have. I like the whole look and feel of it, and when I change the wallpaper I don't like the theme as much. Hm.
    hence the "other" option lol
    07-17-10 08:47 PM
    Every 5 minutes with Wallpaper Changer mentioned above.

07-17-10 10:41 PM

Good. I thought I was alone.

07-17-10 11:10 PM
    I don't change it that often. Once I have one that I like I usually leave it alone for a few weeks.

07-17-10 11:11 PM
    I switch between wallpapers themes and my pics. I like having my precious cat on mine as well. I am fickle so I change it a lot.
    07-18-10 12:55 AM
    This may be a record, I've kept the same wp for a couple days now, wow
    07-18-10 02:44 PM
    hence the "other" option lol
    LOL I did select "Other" as my option.

BUT - now I have a brand new Bold 9650 so I've changed the theme as a whole a few times trying to decide what I want. I actually wish I had a clone of the theme I had on my 8330m, but so far there isn't one that looks like that for Bold (or I just haven't found it yet).
    07-18-10 02:52 PM
    I'll keep a wallpaper on for at least a week if I like it enough but I usually switch mine a few times a week, maybe more if I'm picky... I have a imitation bold theme on my curve right now so it goes well with a lot of wallpapers :-) Recently I've been switching between a cheetah print background and a colorful mini hearts background, until I found a beautiful colorful floral wallpaper from the "share your favorite wallpapers" thread
    07-19-10 12:50 AM
    2 - 3 times for weekend; morning, afternoon, and evening. Twice on weekdays; morning and evening. I find the more I look @ my screen the more I get bored.
    07-19-10 02:21 AM
    same here vsuga
    07-19-10 07:35 PM
    I don't make a conscious effort to change the wallpaper once a week but it works out that way, give or take a day or two.
    07-19-10 07:39 PM
    I never change my wallpapers, or my themes...
    07-19-10 07:45 PM
    I never change my wallpapers, or my themes...
    SD, you change your wallpapers and themes more than I ever thought humanly possible! Gah!
    07-19-10 07:46 PM
    I usually cant decide on one wallpaper, i use a wp shuffler app, so its changed probably every 20 min or so.
    07-20-10 09:11 AM
    I use a wallpaper changing app (Wallpaper Changer v1.62 by ShaoSoft)...
    Mine is set to change every minute. I have several folders based on themes. Right now I'm using one consisting of 225 wallpapers.
    07-21-10 09:15 AM
    i only change mine when i get sick of looking at whatever it is...right now im still using the themes wallpaper and have been for over a month. it'll probably only change when football season starts and I flip it to the eagles
    07-21-10 09:34 AM
    SD, you change your wallpapers and themes more than I ever thought humanly possible! Gah!
    lol was just going to say that!
    07-21-10 04:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD