for your tour?

I feel like i keep coming across a new cases that I MUST have but I mean really, how many covers can one have? LOL.
    02-20-10 08:13 PM
    I have a few rubber but by far the best is the Otterbox that I have for it.
    02-20-10 08:26 PM
    The Otterbox isnt too heavy for you?
    02-20-10 08:49 PM
    I have an epik case, nice, slim, and snug. Protects the phone good enough for me since I pretty much baby my tour, and on the plus side it still fits in the BB pouch that came with the phone for when I'm working.
    02-20-10 09:00 PM
    for your tour?

I feel like i keep coming across a new cases that I MUST have but I mean really, how many covers can one have? LOL.
    I know what you mean. I have 2 already for my Curve and I've only had it 3 weeks. My phone before this I had 4 I think. It's fun to have different looks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-10 09:00 PM
    i have an otterbox defender, a blue silicone and a casemate hybrid. my fav is the casemate. my wife says no more cases for my phone, i say we will see.
    02-20-10 09:06 PM
    black silicone one
    02-20-10 09:18 PM
    I have 4 epik cases, I change colors everyday...I had about 8 for my storm, some were epik and I had a few diff incipios... Addicting lol

02-20-10 09:26 PM
    i got 6 now 5 epik and one silicon
    02-20-10 09:32 PM
    I have an aresenal as well

8 silicone
    7 seidio innocaes (diff colors)
    7 epik cases (pink blue prurple smoke clear orange and green)

once u buy one you cant stop!!!
    02-20-10 10:32 PM
    I have an aresenal as well

8 silicone
    7 seidio innocaes (diff colors)
    7 epik cases (pink blue prurple smoke clear orange and green)

once u buy one you cant stop!!!
    02-20-10 10:33 PM
    1-seido 360 combo,1-seido9630naked spring lock holster,1-rubber casemate,1- extended side pouch,1-verizon oem combo snap cover w/ belt clip holster, 1-sedio surface, always looking addict i guess, always and forever bb
    02-20-10 10:48 PM
    Sheesh.. All I have is clear film and the original holster ... All I wear is blacks so it just goes with everything and I love how I can view new messages instantly without pressing buttons by just pulling it from the holster...
    02-20-10 10:49 PM
    WHOA! Ok I don't feel too bad now. LOL!

I just have:
    1 Verizon combo case and holder
    1 Feather weight case
    1 Otterbox (This is way too heavy and hard to deal with so I don't use it)
    1 Silicone
    1 Incipio Hybrid (Don't like this one much either)
    and I have 1 Sena pouch ordered and on the way.

I have my eye on the Epik but I'm not sure if I'm sold yet. I checked out the Vaja cases too but was less impressed when I checked out the review video on youtube.

I also stay searching for a decent case for my extended battery.
    Last edited by kysmet; 02-21-10 at 12:08 AM.
    02-20-10 11:53 PM
    I have one hard plastic case that I got at the Verizon Store the day I bought my Tour, but it almost hurts my hipbone when the phone is in my jeans pocket, so I also have:
    1 Seidio case and charging cradle
    1 Epik Pro case that I love the best
    3 more Epik cases on order (2 Pros and 1 regular)

I like to "dress" my Tour every day, ha, ha!
    02-21-10 10:54 AM
    I have 3 lol and I've only had my tour for a little over a month
    -pink hardcase from verizon store but it kept gettin gunk in it.
    - a rhinestone one from blincases.com
    - and I just got the body glove snap on case which is awesomeeee
    - now I'm lookin into an epic case-yes I'm girlie too I love to dress my phone every couple of days
    02-21-10 02:27 PM
    02-21-10 07:28 PM
    2 silicone skins, black and blue. plus the original belt pouch...
    02-21-10 07:30 PM
    I have an epik case, nice, slim, and snug. Protects the phone good enough for me since I pretty much baby my tour, and on the plus side it still fits in the BB pouch that came with the phone for when I'm working.
    Epik case is all you need
    02-22-10 05:15 AM
    My Sena case showed up today. It's really tight so I've spent the day trying to loosen it up. Anyone else have one?
    02-22-10 09:36 PM
    I got the black rubber OEM case, smoke Epik case, smoke Epik Pro case (which I currently use).
    02-23-10 03:08 PM
    My Sena case showed up today. It's really tight so I've spent the day trying to loosen it up. Anyone else have one?
    I have a Sena pocket case for mine and the inside lining has already detached from the leather outside and now the magnet doesn't stay in place. I am very disappointed, since I have only had it since late September. I hope yours works out better because I really liked the case and it seems like nice pocket cases are hard to find.
    02-23-10 11:18 PM
    I have a Sena pocket case for mine and the inside lining has already detached from the leather outside and now the magnet doesn't stay in place. I am very disappointed, since I have only had it since late September. I hope yours works out better because I really liked the case and it seems like nice pocket cases are hard to find.
    That's unfortunate to read. So far it seems pretty sturdy. I'm waiting for the Seidio Innocase 360 + Holster to be delivered now.

It's really difficult to find a decent pouch for the tour. I cant stand bulky cases which is why I'm alway son the hunt for something that can satisfy my Tour's needs. I hope this pouch works out for longer than a few months.
    02-24-10 09:46 PM
    I use an oem pocket case/pouch. Works well and looks as good as new at three months old. Don't like holsters for everyday use.

02-28-10 08:53 AM
    I have the Krusell Hector pouch for my tour, I like to keep it bare, but secure at my side at all times. The pouch is a perfect fit, snug and very low profile on my belt. It uses dual belt loops with no clip option. I never liked belt clips as they are not as secure.

I might get a case for my tour, something like the Incipio feather so it will fit in my pouch.
    03-04-10 05:12 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD