First, sorry if this topic has been well discussed before, but in my forum search, I could not find an answer.

I have a 8700c via AT&T (originally it was Cingular) and I have downloaded a wallpaper from this Crackberry site. When I go to the image in my Media folder and pull up the image, the only option I have is to "Set As Home Screen Image". When I select this option and go back to my home screen, the image seems to be set behind Theme home screen image. As a result, I cannot see the top or bottom of my Wallpaper image. No matter which theme I choose, I have the same problem.

What am i doing wrong? Should I set the image as the Wallpaper via another means? Is there some way to do away with the overlapping theme images? Thanks in advance for your help.
    06-27-08 07:44 AM
    If you loo at the to of the CrackBerry home page there are several tabs. One is wallpaper. Out your cursor on it and there is a dropdown menu. One of the options is wallpaper creator or generator.
    Click on that and you can use an image on your computer to make a full screen wallpaper for your size screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-08 11:13 AM
    you can also choose an image in the media manager on your device and zoom in to a specific portion of the photo and choose "Set as home screen image" and it will only use that part of the photo as the wallpaper!
    06-27-08 02:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD