I don't know if this is a dumb question, but how do I take screen shots? Also I wanna know how to put the bold on sleep mode. I've been hitting and holding the mute button, and that doesn't work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by neelb4mysb; 04-22-09 at 11:38 AM.
    04-22-09 11:36 AM
    I don't know if this is a dumb question, but how do I take screen shots? Also I wanna know how to put the bold on sleep mode. I've been hitting and holding the mute button, and that doesn't work.

There's a program called CaptureIt. It allows you to take screen shots from your Bold. It's an OTA download. You can download it from the Crackberry main page of the WAP site.
    04-22-09 11:41 AM
    I don't know if this is a dumb question, but how do I take screen shots? Also I wanna know how to put it on sleep mode I've been hit and holding the mute button, and that doesn't wor.

You have to hold the mute button down for a few seconds. It will then go into sleep mode.
    04-22-09 11:42 AM

Try http://www.thetechmogul.com/CaptureIt/CaptureIt.jad
    04-22-09 11:46 AM
    CaptureIt is so full of win... I can't stand its awesomeness.
    04-22-09 11:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD